Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Collapse Details
    Cigarette Update time!
    Today me and the big guy went down to have some fun. yanked the old mills out, and gettin ready for a bilge makeover and of course, new motors.

All i can say is there was some interesting stuff inside that bilge. Tube socks zip tied to the motors, and lots of foreign material in places they shouldnt be I think next time ryan and I tear motors apart and re-assemble at the dock, we should lay off the grey goose. or at least do it during the daytime when its light out. On the plus side, we found a few items we lost that night (or thought we did)

There will be some "Wild Boys Racing" updates done to it this winter too. Fresh coat of white benjamin moore bathroom paint for the bilge, Summit racing decals on the transom, 2" yellow ratchet "torque straps" that will run across both engines, to the outer stringers. We wanna make sure those motors dont pull the bolts right outta the stringers when he holeshots it. As for a new breather system, we are designing a system that will have fittings plumbed into the valve covers, that we will attach ankle socks to via a hose clamp. We think his k&n breathers are too restrictive, and make too much crankcase psi. Nice thing about the ankle socks is they are short, and at idle, they wont catch fire on the headers. The long tube socks are overkill we feel in this application anyhow.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0170.jpg   IMAG0164.jpg   IMAG0166.jpg  

IMAG0165.jpg   IMAG0167.jpg   IMAG0168.jpg