Quote Originally Posted by xlr8by View Post
I am not going to comment on if he should still be in jail or not, that is an issue for the courts to handle. Has Ben done any interviews since he has been in jail? I do not recall seeing one, but this thread got me wondering about a couple questions I am sure some people would ask. Like what Ben's take on the sport today is? Also, what he thinks of the technology advances that have taken place in the last 20years? If he ever thought Apache's would have the cult following that they do today? Etc. Etc.
He thinks that Reggie having his own boat biz is funny.. and that Reggie(back then) was just a drag racer.
Ben loves the big rigs with the pickup beds and is very well aware of the legend and what Apache was and still is today.
He is very smart,very sharp, and has high aspirations if he gets out. I am absolutely convinced that if he got out today,he would be a force to be reckoned with. The entire situaton is unfortunate, but we all make decisions that we regret.
Ben is a very unique person and fascinating to talk to. I can honestly say that I genuinely enjoyed talking to him.