Well after working with 3 manufactures since Feb 08, the new 1 engine, 1 hull, 1 drive Series will be the 26 Joker. The boat has been race proven over the years and its latest campained race boat with Tyler C and George running the 26 Joker in OPA, it has proven it would best fit in for the Series.

On the engine package...I have had another manufacture that is showing interest in the Series...and I will hear what they can bring to the table before deciding...they could bring in a lot of options for the Series along with a bigger sponsorship package...along with a number of options for reliable HP.

Once the engine package is signed I will purchase the first hull that is already built, and have it rigged to the templete so interested teams can see it first hand. I have had a number of interested owners that are willing to committ to the Series....the best thing so far is, of the 5 teams, 4 are not currently racing so it will bring old racers back out....

I will be keeping the race boat cost between 48k to 50k.... and with the savings on sponsorships, turn that into the contingency money . We may go to a fully rigged boat or everything rigged other then the eninge and drive, if some teams want to partially rig there own boats.. but we will still cut the whole for the drive to keep all teams at the same X. Once the templete for the X is made and cut, every boat will be at the same height...even in F1 we had teams that were 1/8 higher then others on there X....

Even though a lot of the Series rules and how it will be run are in place...I am still open to any conversations about it.....

1. The Series will be kept simple and inexpensive....
2. With the only set up that you will be able to do on the race boat is picking 1 of 2 props (a calm water prop and a ruff water prop) and adding weight to a box in the bow, it will come down to the racers in the boat, the boats will have to make a min. weight at the completions of the race.
3. I'm making the set up minimal so that every team will be at the same speeds and it will really come down to who practices the most and who is the better drivers and throttlemen

Thanks ahead for any input