Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Collapse Details
    38 Top Gun Twin Step w/ 575SCi's
    2002 Cigarette Top Gun, Twin Step, Merc 575SCi, Bravo XR drives, Extended covergirl cabin. Everyone “says’ the boat they are selling is clean, like new or whatever. YEAH, RIGHT!- You go to see it and it turns out to “OMG what is this owner thinking”! Well, I too will say my boat is superior condition. This boat has been re-done stem to stern with the best products available and an open check book. Not because it needed it. But because I liked doing it and wanted to make it “my” boat. I have receipts & dyno sheets for 95% of what was done as well as a detailed maintenance / upgrade log that lists when ANYTHING was done to the boat and when. Looks like a Miami boat show boat! Yes, I am asking more for it that the rest, but one look and I am confident that you will want to own this beauty. Seriously, it looks like it rolled out of the factory last spring. Boat has been highly maintained (by a clean freak), and looks like new throughout - Guaranteed! Stored indoors. If it is not as clean / pristine condition as I state, I’ll pay for your trip home. Equipped with Twin 575 SCi's, 109 / 0 Hours on complete re-builds, Bravo XR Drives, Upgraded Sound System, Extended Cover Girl Cabin, Swim Platform, incredible paint...NO scratches! Loaded and ready to go on a 2007 aluminum triple-axle Myco trailer, Simply one of the VERY BEST Top Guns on the market today - period!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails side.jpg   cockpit.jpg   motors.jpg  

BillR