Wanted to let everyone know how happy I am with the service I received from Ray at Victory Engines. I lost an oil line and spun three rod bearings on Friday, May 29 (509 built on Merlin II bbc block). Thankfully I had good friends who helped me pull the engine and tear it down over the weekend. My wife took the disassembled engine to Victory the morning of Tuesday, June 2nd and I had an assembled short block with a ground and straigntend crank, three new connecting rods, new file fit rings, and re-worked heads back in my truck the evening of Tuesday, June 9th. Good friends had my back again with assembly and rigging in and I broke the new rings in on Friday, June 12. Ran the Wiener Run the following day and it ran flawlessly. Ray was in constant communication with me throughout the whole process, invited me to stop in and look at issues he identified (I did), returned all discarded parts, and most importantly, DID THE JOB ON TIME (who wants to pay for a rebuild after missing the poker run??).

I hear a lot of horror stories about engine builders but can only say that I was very happy with my experience with Ray and Victory Engines.