Quote Originally Posted by cosmic12 View Post
Well, My question is. Who and why would anyone in there right mind would want a Bow rider cat in the first place? I guess its just that west coast lake boat thing. Years ago I was Nordic dealer, when I was out there at the factory they had just built the first 28 Heat bow rider and where trying to sell me on it, I said are you nuts? We are on the east coast and I wouldn't be able to give them away, I was correct about that but Lonnie said you just wait everyone will be building them soon and I am sorry to say he was correct about that. I didn't understand it then and still don't. Just a west coast thing.

Really?
I think they're a great way to go. I would love a boat like this. I have been looking at the E-tickets and Tridents and would have a lot more use for a boat like this than my Outlaw. I Never use the cabin at all and when we tie up we (and everyone else with a performance boat) head for the first pontoon boat that is tied up with us. The only thing bad about a pontoon is the speed and general ugliness.
I also have a Malibu wakeboard boat and it is great, except you can't run it in snotty water. I do NOT let anyone ride in front when it is underway. Also, these boats are considered deckboats, not cats, and are insured for a fraction of what cats are.