Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post
Probably a little more to that story.....

She was 19, I was 25...dated for about 3 months...her roomate moved so she moved in with me... after about 5 or 6 weeks she 'lost' her job. sat around the house all day...didn't cook...barely cleaned, but was hot and would service on demand, and would try anything my crazy mind could come up with...was great at first...hell i would be doing a team 250 mile desert race, I would ride 1 30 mile lap, partner would jump on bike and do 30 mile lap.. this chick rocked to the point of blowing me..dirt dust and all between rides..bit then she got even lazier around the house...wouldnt look for a job..well she said she went 'looking' all the time...but somehow always ended up shopping... got tired of it after a couple months of supporting her azz.. told here she was goona have the house clean and dinner waiting and a job within a week... she flat out freaked psychoticaly...started screaming, throwing chit at me... I just stood there, let her scream, throw stuff and hit meafter about 10 minutes I sat down turned the tv on..she got back in my face freaking...I told her she needed to save her energy for the job search..she walked away.. finally peace...she came out of the back bedroom with my roomates 45..took two wild shots..I ran across the street to the cops house..cop pulled his gun on her, black and white showed up cuffed her and stuffed on disturbing the peace...as the cop car drove away she looked back to see me tossing her chit in the yard.

moral to this story.... never again will I date a chick from alaska, becuase there is like 1 girl for every 10 guys up there..or at least there was at the time..so they think they can get away with absolutely anything and you will be gratefull for a piece of azz... homie dont play dat chit.