Quote Originally Posted by Sean Stinson View Post
Esay Rich not trying to rile you up what I mean there were alot of claims for alot of things back then that really had no merit to them....I remember the interview and was chuckling abit as it played along.....You guys should bring back the blooper reels of those days....Now I would pay alot to see those!!!!!
What you really want to hear are the arguments that Phil and I had........

It usually started with Phil saying into my ear piece in the helicopter----or on a dock.... "Richie...at the risk of annoying you.....etc, etc"........

Have him tell you about what I did with a rental car in Northern Michigan when one of our crew wanted to stop for cigarettes.

There are dozens of other Kodak moments that will be forever lost in the NNRT archives. The bottom line is that we were both passionate and, some might say, talented in a quirky way. We fought like cats and dogs but the result was often worth it. Later on when I got to sit in voice over studios at production companies for ESPN, Speedvison, Prime, MSG, etc..... it became slicker and more professional and I learned a lot, but Nothing beats the raw, honest realism of those original live to tape airborne moments. No video today compares to it...and probably ever will.

T2x