Well I was going to leave this off this board but Rick brought it hear. Back a few years ago when OSO was smaller and people were tight I got an email from Rick Foringer aka Rick32. He wanted a stereo installed into his boat. There was another guy out in cali that also wanted a system done. We planned for me to fly out there and install the systems in both boats. The agreement was that each of the guys would pay for half of my travel expenses and parts that were put into their boats (wire and so on). I offered to not charge any labor in exchange for rides at the Havasue poker run and so on. Well I finished the installation (4 or 5 days of work) Rick was very happy with it according to his posts on OSO and what he told me and others. I sent out the bills after we returned from our trip to Havasue. The one guy paid and Rick has refused. We are going on almost 8 years and he showed his face on Serious and of course was called out. It seems that after 8 years other people on the board remember what he did to me. I offered for him to just cover the cost of the wire, clamps and so on ($350.00) and he still refused. I guess when you do work for Rick you are not only supposed to work for free but also pay for the equipment that goes into his boat. Scary that some one would kill their rep over 350 bucks but I guess that puts it all into perspective of what kind of person Rick is. If anyone knows his address I would greatly appreciate it. May be time to take this to the next level, he has changed his address, phone numbers and job so I have no recent contact info other then his recent screen name on this site said that he was still on Newport California.