Quote Originally Posted by 38fountainSC View Post
Viper where about the same I'm 230 @ 17%. Started out 255 in November. Are you trying Finadrol? I just tried it made my weights go up a bit. I have some calibers but cant seem to consistent readings. I need someone who knows what there doing to show me how to use them.

Magyver I use a scale that measures bodyfat. Tanita here is a link to some:http://www.itinscales.com/pbodyfat.htm
cool! no im trying "halocore" some guys outa texas make it "Rockhard Formulations" and we seem to sell quite a bit of it too...

the body caliper is the ONLY accurate way to get consistent reading other than a water tank test. ive tryed tons of those scales that measure and they none of them seem to have similar reading. matter of fact, they are kind of frowned on in the fitness biz. not to say that they dont work sometimes.... they just seem to float a lot in readings... i did use one for a while that you held in your hands but i took an average of 3 reading to get close body fat %...

the #1 thing to remember about calipers is that you HAVE to be consistent in your skin fold... i have even marked my clients with markers to keep my skin folds in the same place from week to week.. once you do it for a few years straight tho it gets kinda redundant

if you wanna know how go to exrx.com and check out the skinfold calculator in the fitness testing section... exrx even has a section to show you all seven sites and how to do skinfolds ...