Rat Tales

1. Miami Boat Show

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3089 small.jpg 
Views:	5909 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	78044

Believe it or not, this was my very first Miami Boat Show. I can honestly say, if you used to enjoy the shows around the country with their performance boats, plus the shows with their in the water boats, plus the yacht shows, and the outside shows under the tents in nice weather - then this one will meet or exceed all of those you've been to in the past.

The only show I've ever been to that came close was the old Chicago show when the center ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Miami Boat Show

The boat show starts this Thursday. It worked out so that Terri and I can make it down there at the last minute. We should have some really good coverage of the event and I can't wait to see the finished product of some of the boats being finished up currently. One I'm really looking forward to seeing is this 42 in the attached picture.......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bow.jpg 
Views:	6014 
Size:	124.1 KB 
ID:	78046

Updated 02-27-2014 at 10:11 PM by Ratickle

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Serious Information Update, October 2013

More than a year ago I purchased SeriousOffshore.com to keep the site open as a friendly place where all performance boaters could chat with each other as if they were all in one of our living rooms with munchies and drinks. That was the main reason Serious was started, and the main reason it became so popular.

After some rapid growth, many things changed in a very short time. As one of the initial founders, and one of the site moderators, I strongly felt the site's "living
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. First Blog Post

Our very first blog post

One of the improvements to Serious is the new blog system. There are many of our members whom we would all like to have give us their input, and updates, on their past experiences and current escapades. Hopefully we will be able to give these people a place to keep us informed.

The blog ability will not be allowed for all, but if you're interested in having one, we will have a special category of membership for you to be a part of. ...

Updated 10-21-2013 at 09:34 PM by Ratickle

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9