PDA

View Full Version : Few BBC engine items for sale, pistons, rods, guideplates stud girdles etc.

cbellamore
09-02-2009, 10:38 AM
Just doing some cleaning out of the garage
I have a few BBC items that maybe someone on here can use

Complete set of pistons and rods
pistons are TRW part # 2365 +.30 over slightly taller dome that the stock magnum pistons around 10.5 to 1 compression with 118 cc cylinder head depending on head gasket thickness, and deck height etc.
attached to stock GM rods with 3/8" ARP rod bolts installed,
good shape just need to be cleaned up a little
great for a low buck engine build
$200 obo + shipping for them

Summit Brand BBC guideplates for 3/8" pushrods brand new in box still - $10 + shipping

Comp Cams BBC pushrods - .80 wall 7.925 length and 7.900 length very litte run time $10 + shipping

Powermaster part #601 soleniod for chevy style starter brand new in box - $15 obo + shipping

Dual Remote oil filter adaptor setup used in good shape $15 obo + shipping

Brodix stud girdle and polylock setup with all hardware for Brodix BB2 heads for BBC used in great shape these are over $300 new looking for $150 + shipping on them

2 Brand new never used CP pistons for BBC 4.600 bore 1.225 compression height, for Olds Big Chief 14 deg. cylinder head
these weigh 565 grams each will work with 4.5" stroke crank and 6.700 rods - $50 for both

Several sets of Brand new and used Valve springs for BBC SBC etc. most are setup for around .600 lift for flat tappet, hyd and solid roller cams $25 for the used sets $40 for the new sets, these are all complete sets

a few misc. solid flat tappet and hyd flat tappet BBC and SBC cams that have dyno time only on them, $50 each
I can email you the specs on them if anyone is interested

I have tons more engine stuff for Fords, Pontiac and some Mopar stuff if your looking for anything specific please send me a pm
everything is best offer if you think the price is too high but I think the prices are pretty good, like I said Im just looking to unload some stuff Im not using