PDA

View Full Version : Hig

Tommy Gun
08-24-2009, 07:32 PM
The White House is forming a new interogation unit that will be supervised by the White House...

Why not call it the SS?

Bobcat
08-24-2009, 09:27 PM
wonder if they'll hire me. I am a tall blonde athletic type who can organize a volleyball game on the spot........

or assign people to boxcars

Chris
08-24-2009, 11:17 PM
There's a secret plot to clone Hillary Clinton and release these little midget/mini Hillarys on the world. They'll all be wearing brown wool pants suits and jackboots as the goose step their way across the country, striking terror into the souls of all that are able and willing to think for themselves. It's the 4th Reich, I tell you.

gerritm
08-25-2009, 08:41 AM
There's a secret plot to clone Hillary Clinton and release these little midget/mini Hillarys on the world. They'll all be wearing brown wool pants suits and jackboots as the goose step their way across the country, striking terror into the souls of all that are able and willing to think for themselves. It's the 4th Reich, I tell you.

10 years ago I would have thought that you were a pyscho, conspiracy nut.:ack2: Today, not so sure.:confused:

rschap1
08-25-2009, 10:27 AM
you guys got it all wrong...
they will dress as described, but go door to door selling cookies annually (no offense to the girl scouts intended)

I have a hard time thinking that there will be hard core interogation, I was thinking that the methods will be watered down soft hearted excuses wasting OUR $$ and releasing dangerous people back into our streets

Hopefully I am wrong!!!!!

MarylandMark
08-25-2009, 11:56 AM
striking terror into the souls of all that are able and willing to think for themselves.

:biggrinjester:

Tommy Gun
08-25-2009, 10:05 PM
I still laugh out loud everytime I watch that clip...