PDA

View Full Version : Don Aronow Movie is available

Ron P
08-17-2009, 06:16 PM
This just came in, thought you might be interested. Ron

Dear Friend

its been a pleasure to announce you that finally the documentary on the legendary life of DON ARONOW is available on AMAZON.com.

As everybody know last year the documentary was awarded as Best Documentary at the Beverly Hills Film Festival.

Enjoy the DVD and all the extras including a full interview with George H Bush and an interesting behind the scene.

You can click on the following link :

http://www.amazon.com/Thunder-Man-Don-Aronow-Story/dp/B002HREZBE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1248135933&sr=1-2

Best

Silvio Sardi
President
Silvio Sardi Communications,Inc.
Tel. (305) 600-2785
Cell US (+1.305) 877-5222
Cell EU (+39.335) 160-4593
skype name: silviosardi

Spicy
08-17-2009, 06:42 PM
Just ordered.. thanks

saw Cocaine Cowboys on the page, threw that in the cart also....

Lakeside
08-18-2009, 09:29 AM
I got the movie a couple weeks ago, but havent had a chance to watch it yet.. J

OldSchool
08-24-2009, 08:46 PM
I watched it today. Didn't really learn anything that I hadn't heard before...but it was entertaining. Thanks for the link Ron! :)

08-25-2009, 12:06 AM
I watched it today. Didn't really learn anything that I hadn't heard before...but it was entertaining. Thanks for the link Ron! :)

I think you are being generous. It wasn't very well laid out, directed or whatever you would call it.

Not much on the boats themselves :( I would classify it as a TV documentary on A&E .

They did do a decent job of casting reasonable doubt for Ben Kramer though.

More boat story and action would have made it better for me.

T2x
08-28-2009, 09:24 AM
I think you are being generous. It wasn't very well laid out, directed or whatever you would call it.

Not much on the boats themselves :( I would classify it as a TV documentary on A&E .

Agreed....

It's strange to see people you know well in these things. I thought Charlie and Richie gave good interviews and some background. I was shocked at Joey's condition in the days before his death, but mostly I was amazed at how much Ben still sounds like Ben on the taped phone conversation, head unbowed and coming across much as he always was. If I spent the last 20 years in a cage, I wonder if my spirits could match his.

Bottom line a sad, tragic story about very ruthless and competitive people where everyone lost in the end.

T2x

DaveP
08-28-2009, 07:50 PM
This just came in, thought you might be interested.

And you will now have alot of time on your hands to watch it :26:

OldSchool
08-28-2009, 07:55 PM

I was being nice!!! It's part of the new kindler, gentler Craig ;) :)

I thought that Maybe Ron was geting a commission or something!!

08-28-2009, 09:27 PM
I was being nice!!! It's part of the new kindler, gentler Craig ;) :)

I thought that Maybe Ron was geting a commission or something!!

Ok, :USA: :sifone: