PDA

View Full Version : Glassdave, what a class act.

Tony
08-12-2009, 09:05 PM
So not only does this guy send me some really cool glass matt for a boat repair thats not even performance related......He throws some redicuoulsy cool old school Cigarette stickers in the box. I'm now thinking about my next upholstry update...

Thanks Dave! I owe ya some drinks.;)

Offshore Ginger
08-12-2009, 10:30 PM
Dave you are such a suck up, ha ha ha ha:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ratickle
08-13-2009, 06:48 AM
So not only does this guy send me some really cool glass matt for a boat repair thats not even performance related......He throws some redicuoulsy cool old school Cigarette stickers in the box. I'm now thinking about my next upholstry update...

Thanks Dave! I owe ya some drinks.;)

Oh sure, but we couldn't get our props in St Clair.....:leaving:

Dave's okay, even Artie says so.......:sifone:

Scotty B
08-13-2009, 09:54 AM
Daves OK, for a Midwestern inbreed:rofl:

glassdave
08-13-2009, 01:30 PM
:D :D thats greatlakes inbreed . . . . Ohio barely qualifys as "midwest" anyway

Hey no prob Tony I'll take a beer at church next time i see ya out there. You guys going for Labor day? Dont show those to Sunkin, those were extras when i did all the vinyl for his boat :leaving::D

Offshoredrillin
08-13-2009, 02:09 PM

Hey no prob Tony I'll take a beer at church next time i see ya out there. You guys going for Labor day? Dont show those to Sunkin, those were extras when i did all the vinyl for his boat :leaving::D
Dave has a new slogan for work as well :D

glassdave
08-13-2009, 02:19 PM
Dave has a new slogan for work as well :D

LOL . . . not for public release . . . just yet . . . . its on the new cards :rofl:

J-Bonz
08-13-2009, 07:16 PM

I agree :)

Jassman
08-15-2009, 09:09 AM
Daves OK, for a Midwestern inbreed:rofl:

hey, that only happens in the south, can ya hear the banjo's:sifone:

Ratickle
08-15-2009, 09:30 AM
hey, that only happens in the south, can ya hear the banjo's:sifone:

I see you've never visited the Michigan Upper Penninsula....:sifone:

glassdave
08-15-2009, 10:37 AM
hey . . . lets not get off track here :D

Offshore Ginger
08-15-2009, 04:57 PM
I see you've never visited the Michigan Upper Penninsula....:sifone: So what yah saying ? Dave needs to squeal like a piggie in the movie Deliverence .:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: and hear the banjo's :rofl::rofl:

UNRECONSTRUCTED
08-16-2009, 03:26 AM
Dave is a great guy. When I bought my boat in November 2007 from a friend of his my boat sat on his property for a long time while I tried to get a shipper to finally pick it up. Dave never complained once and he didn't even know me.

I was and am extremely appreciative of his kindness and understanding with the whole deal.

Thanks again Dave.