PDA

View Full Version : 2009 OPA/OSS St Clair River Classic!!

2TR
08-04-2009, 03:30 PM
First I would like to say Thanks to Paul (Ratickle) for driving one hell of a couple races (Class #5 & svl) Your a much better driver than some people I have had in my boats over the years and with a little more time you will have this thing nailed! Sorry I got a little throttle happy on the back straight and BO

Next I would like to thank all the SVL Teams for allowing the bat boats to run with them. We ran 10/11mph under there speeds but had a blast running WFO. and I would like to try it again with a bigger rear wheel.

and Last, Dean.. thanks for letting me beat up your boat.

Ratickle
08-04-2009, 04:22 PM
First I would like to say Thanks to Paul (Ratickle) for driving one hell of a couple races (Class #5 & svl) Your a much better driver than some people I have had in my boats over the years and with a little more time you will have this thing nailed! Sorry I got a little throttle happy on the back straight and BO

Next I would like to thank all the SVL Teams for allowing the bat boats to run with them. We ran 10/11mph under there speeds but had a blast running WFO. and I would like to try it again with a bigger rear wheel.

Thanks Rick, the driving coaching was great, too bad that Typhoon guy was in the way for Class 5........:)

I'll get a thread going tomorrow with all the fun I had, and all the thanks I need to hand out......what a blast......

Probably should have listened to you and run Tyler down:sifone:

Wahoo 214
08-04-2009, 06:15 PM
You guys looked great out there.

Tyler Crockett
08-04-2009, 11:31 PM
Thanks Rick, the driving coaching was great, too bad that Typhoon guy was in the way for Class 5........:)

I'll get a thread going tomorrow with all the fun I had, and all the thanks I need to hand out......what a blast......

Probably should have listened to you and run Tyler down:sifone:

There was no way anybody was running me down in the front row...........:seeya:

Ratickle
08-04-2009, 11:32 PM
There was no way anybody was running me down in the front row...........:seeya:

Would'a been a heck of a show.......:sifone:

Ratickle
08-04-2009, 11:33 PM
You think you could have yanked the rev-limiter while underway??????:sifone:

DAREDEVIL
08-04-2009, 11:37 PM

The second pic looks almost like a dean special. LOL:driving:

Wahoo 214
08-05-2009, 12:46 PM
Hey DD, that is going down a straight away! These guys ran thier balls off. Most importantly, they ran 3 races and finished every lap.

May be you should buy my Bat Boat and actually get some seat time with the motor running!

mikey
08-05-2009, 01:14 PM
Rick thanks for all that you did for the Harrison race the program was awesome and is an example many should use for the future.

Ratickle
08-05-2009, 01:47 PM
The second pic looks almost like a dean special. LOL:driving:

No, not really......(good trainer though...:))

He finished second, we broke out........:sifone:

Ratickle
08-05-2009, 01:48 PM
Hey DD, that is going down a straight away! These guys ran thier balls off. Most importantly, they ran 3 races and finished every lap.

May be you should buy my Bat Boat and actually get some seat time with the motor running!

Ohhh, cruel Dean, cruel :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: (I hope that's finishing a turn though!!)

2TR
08-05-2009, 02:36 PM
Rick thanks for all that you did for the Harrison race the program was awesome and is an example many should use for the future.

Thanks, I hope people found it informative and entertaining.

Ratickle
08-05-2009, 04:06 PM
Thanks, I hope people found it informative and entertaining.

Sell him some......:rofl:

GoFastSonic
08-05-2009, 07:37 PM

Have to agree the program for Harrison was great and should be an example for the future at the race sites. Got a copy in St Clair and loved the information and fun it contained. We even had a kid come up and ask Michael to sign his Harrison program by the picture of the boat...really cool!!! Doris