PDA

View Full Version : FL outdoes the Virginia horse focker........

JupiterSunsation
07-31-2009, 10:48 AM
Orlando Sentinel

Friday, July 31, 2009

An Orange County man was jailed Thursday after being accused of having sex with his dog.

Laszlo Arsenio Horvath, 21, is charged with animal abuse for having sex with a whippet mix named Silvy. Orange County deputies said the dog's injuries were so severe she had to be put down.

Deputies began investigating Horvath last month after receiving a tip on Crimeline about the alleged animal abuse. When deputies contacted Horvath at his home near Bithlo, they found the dog's legs were duct-taped closed with a cloth pressed against her lower half, according to an arrest affidavit.

After Horvath refused to pay for medical attention to treat the dog, investigators convinced Horvath to turn the dog over to animal services. A veterinarian decided it would be best to euthanize the 8-year-old animal.

A necropsy was conducted on the animal and veterinarians discovered human, male DNA inside the dog's body.

Deputies conducted an interview with Horvath on Thursday during which officers say he confessed to sodomizing the dog several times. He told investigators he did it because "he was lonely," the report said.

Horvath was arrested and taken to the Orange County Jail about 4 p.m. Thursday.

MattBMiller
07-31-2009, 11:11 AM
WTF is wrong with people?!?

bulletbob
07-31-2009, 11:20 AM
Shoot the lonely SOB. I will supply the bullet. What is this world coming to?

Shah Mat
07-31-2009, 11:25 AM
Are you guys searching the net for "dog focker" and "horse focker" or is in your google alerts?:sifone:

bulletbob
07-31-2009, 11:29 AM
Horse focking is front page news here in South Carolina! We have a Gov. who can't get laid in this country and a black man in love with a horse named sugar! Front page news. Go figure.

JupiterSunsation
07-31-2009, 03:10 PM
No unfortunately it is headlines in local newspapers..........

inbetween
07-31-2009, 11:07 PM
An Orange County man was jailed Thursday after being accused of having sex with his dog.

:dupe: :( :ack2: :cuss:

insanity
08-01-2009, 01:00 AM

I'll supply the gun...seriously what the ****????:ack2:

catastrophe
08-01-2009, 07:43 AM
Orlando Sentinel

Friday, July 31, 2009

Laszlo Arsenio Horvath, 21, is charged with animal abuse for having sex with a whippet mix named Silvy. Orange County deputies said the dog's injuries were so severe she had to be put down.

Deputies began investigating Horvath last month after receiving a tip on Crimeline about the alleged animal abuse. When deputies contacted Horvath at his home near Bithlo, they found the dog's legs were duct-taped closed with a cloth pressed against her lower half, according to an arrest affidavit.

After Horvath refused to pay for medical attention to treat the dog, investigators convinced Horvath to turn the dog over to animal services. A veterinarian decided it would be best to euthanize the 8-year-old animal.

A necropsy was conducted on the animal and veterinarians discovered human, male DNA inside the dog's body.

Deputies conducted an interview with Horvath on Thursday during which officers say he confessed to sodomizing the dog several times. He told investigators he did it because "he was lonely," the report said.

Horvath was arrested and taken to the Orange County Jail about 4 p.m. Thursday.

At least it was a female dog. The prk could have been gay.:sifone:

Wrinkleface
08-01-2009, 11:29 AM

I'll shoot'm!!:beatdeadhorse5::beatdeadhorse5:

sellsman11
08-01-2009, 11:36 AM
:cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

clayinaustin
08-01-2009, 11:44 AM
Was he obese? :p

Wrinkleface
08-01-2009, 02:38 PM
Was he obese? :p

Play nice!!:26:

cuda
08-01-2009, 03:15 PM
It's been many years since news was news. Now days, newspapers and the tv news is about entertainment. Anyone watch that long special with Walter Cronkite going back to before WWII?

Buoy
08-01-2009, 04:32 PM
I'd like to see what this guy gets in comparison to Michael Vick.

Edward R. Cozzi
08-02-2009, 10:32 AM
We live in a sick, sick world. Sickos are not limited to Florida, but it sure seems like we have our share of them. Maybe it's something in the water? Maybe it's the white shoes or the plaid slacks?

cuda
08-02-2009, 10:45 AM
:cuss:If it bleeds, it leads. :(

JupiterSunsation
08-02-2009, 11:40 AM
We live in a sick, sick world. Sickos are not limited to Florida, but it sure seems like we have our share of them. Maybe it's something in the water? Maybe it's the white shoes or the plaid slacks?

Ed I am convinced that everyone flees their home state/ home country to come to FL so we make the headlines more often.....Most don't realize the zip code is not their issue it is the people themselves!

cuda
08-02-2009, 12:31 PM
I don't know if percentagewise there are anymore wierdos than there used to be.
1. This sort of stuff used to be never printed or aired.
2. In this information age, stuff it sent around the globe in a second.

I think Florida has always been a haven for losers. They head south when it's cold, and end up here. Key West used to be a home for wierdo bums, until the rich people ran them off. I just heard they are planning to do away with the cats all around the Hemmingway House, even though there is a full time vet for them.

Money talks, and bs walks. :cuss: