PDA

View Full Version : European Cow Tipping

LaughingCat
07-30-2009, 08:17 AM
http://www.autobloggreen.com/2009/07/27/smart-tipping-amsterdam-villains-reportedly-pushing-fortwos-int/?icid=main|classic|dl7|link6|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.autobloggreen.com%2F2009%2F07 %2F27%2Fsmart-tipping-amsterdam-villains-reportedly-pushing-fortwos-int%2F

Sea-Dated
07-30-2009, 09:53 AM
I am sorry if any of you like the Smart car but that is just funny. That car is probably easier to tip than a cow too.....

rschap1
07-30-2009, 01:28 PM
I'd love to toss my neighbors in the lake...He's a weinie!!!!!!

cigdaze
07-30-2009, 01:44 PM
It sucks having your belongings vandalized or burgled, but I have to say that this smart-tipping is somewhat amusing.

Here's a related story for ya. On our last senior day in H.S. a few of us found one of our teacher's dodge omni in the parking lot. We lifted it up and turned it sideways between two other cars so that there was no chance in hell of him leaving. It was classic.
:D

Tony
07-30-2009, 02:06 PM
It sucks having your belongings vandalized or burgled, but I have to say that this smart-tipping is somewhat amusing.

Here's a related story for ya. On our last senior day in H.S. a few of us found one of our teacher's dodge omni in the parking lot. We lifted it up and turned it sideways between two other cars so that there was no chance in hell of him leaving. It was classic.

We did the same thing with to our track coach.

Buoy
07-30-2009, 02:09 PM
Yep, did that to a guys Ford Fiesta that we worked with back in the early 90's.

Scarab KV
07-30-2009, 02:21 PM
Yup....brought a buddies MG into the school halls during home comming. Was about 20 seniors in on the prank. Brought it through the Ag shop. Had to lift a 75 Z/28 off 4 jackstands and move it over a few feet, while the Ag teacher had his back to the shop in the class room. To this day I don't know how we ever made the hall way without getting caught.

JupiterSunsation
07-30-2009, 09:23 PM

8th grade we (4 of us) did the same to an older sister's Dodge Colt......she was a nasty b!tch and had it coming........