PDA

View Full Version : Obama-beer-o-rama

Buoy
07-29-2009, 07:23 PM
It will be Bud Light for Obama, Blue Moon for Crowley and Red Stripe for Gates, the White House says.

So the cop is the only one that chose a beer from an American brewer.

Wobble
07-29-2009, 08:10 PM
It will be Bud Light for Obama, Blue Moon for Crowley and Red Stripe for Gates, the White House says.

how many Bud drinkers know or are capable of understanding that their beloved product was sold to Belgium, a country otherwise famous for being Germany's doormat:sifone:

Ratickle
07-29-2009, 08:26 PM

Figures, doesn't it. The interesting thing, Sam Adams is from Mass and no-one chose it.

Ratickle
07-29-2009, 08:26 PM
how many Bud drinkers know or are capable of understanding that their beloved product was sold to Belgium a country otherwise famous for being Germany's doormat:sifone:

Certainly not the dink in the White House......

Buoy
07-29-2009, 08:32 PM
Certainly not the dink in the White House......

He may think Belgium is one of the 57 states.

MattBMiller
07-30-2009, 07:54 AM

:rofl::rofl:

Sea-Dated
07-30-2009, 09:50 AM

The sad part is that you are probably right.....

jayboat
07-30-2009, 10:34 AM
I call bullsh!t on the inbev comment. Just because they own it doesn't make AB any less American than it was before. Totally stupid thread, just like the actions of all three of the people who will be at the table for this.

Wobble
07-30-2009, 11:17 AM
I call bullsh!t on the inbev comment. Just because they own it doesn't make AB any less American than it was before. Totally stupid thread, just like the actions of all three of the people who will be at the table for this.

Bud Drinker:sifone:

Wobble
07-30-2009, 11:26 AM
Blue Moon is a Molsen Coors brand which is an American Canadian merger of equals.

Big Time
07-30-2009, 11:26 AM

I see the irony in it, but I drink Bud Light all of the time! :cheers2:

jayboat
07-30-2009, 11:56 AM
Bud Drinker:sifone:

Michelob :sifone:

Big baseball fan, too- always liked what AB did for the Cardinals. Got that whole city involved with the team. Forever.

Ted
07-30-2009, 12:33 PM
Michelob :sifone: Ultra? Keep up the girlish figure? :26:

Big baseball fan, too- always liked what AB did for the Cardinals. Got that whole city involved with the team. Forever. It is too bad though, what Inbev did to Dave Scott and offshore in general.

:ack2::USA:

OldSchool
07-30-2009, 01:15 PM

I love you Man.....but you're not getting my Bud Light!!! :cheers2::sifone::rofl:

jayboat
07-30-2009, 02:17 PM
:ack2::USA:

I'll take that as a compliment- coming from Danny DeVito's older, shorter, rounder brother. :reddevil:

Ted
07-30-2009, 02:49 PM
I'll take that as a compliment- coming from Danny DeVito's older, shorter, rounder brother. :reddevil:

Funny guy, you forgot hairier....but at least I don't have to bang Rhea Pearlman :willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

Bobcat
07-30-2009, 02:54 PM
Blue Moon is a Molsen Coors brand which is an American Canadian merger of equals.

which is owned by SAB ,south african breweries.

cuda
07-30-2009, 03:23 PM
I remember being a kid when Dizzy Dean called ballgames. He always said, "Time out for Falstaff, that's my beer". :)