PDA

View Full Version : David???

Bobcat
07-17-2009, 08:20 AM
NC man calls 911 to report he's robbing bank
AP
Thu Jul 16, 9:04 pm ET

WAYNESVILLE, N.C. – A man insisted on being arrested after he walked into a western North Carolina bank while on the phone with a 911 operator to report that he planned to commit a robbery. The Asheville Citizen-Times reported the man insisted on being arrested after an officer walked in behind him Wednesday at the Wachovia bank branch in Waynesville.

The man told the operator he wasn't armed and had a robbery note.

Detective Ryan Singleton said the man had quit his job as a sandwich maker and given his possessions to a roommate before going to the bank.

A police report said 52-year-old Terrence Joseph Germani was charged with felony attempted common law robbery and was in the Haywood County jail under $15,000 bond. It wasn't immediately clear if he had an attorney.

cigdaze
07-17-2009, 08:22 AM
3 squares and a cot...better than livin' on the streets I suppose.
:rolleyes:

phragle
07-17-2009, 08:29 AM
No atty. but he does have a court appointed shrink....

phragle
07-17-2009, 08:37 AM
NC man calls 911 to report he's robbing bank
AP
Thu Jul 16, 9:04 pm ET

WAYNESVILLE, N.C. – A man insisted on being arrested after he walked into a western North Carolina bank while on the phone with a 911 operator to report that he planned to commit a robbery. The Asheville Citizen-Times reported the man insisted on being arrested after an officer walked in behind him Wednesday at the Wachovia bank branch in Waynesville.

The man told the operator he was armed with an icecicle and had a robbery note.

Detective Ryan Singleton said the man had quit his job as a Reggie's personal sandwich maker and gave his possessions to the penguin encounter at the Waynesville zoo before going to the bank.

A police report said 52-year-old David Marsall was charged with felony attempted common law robbery and felony attempted penguin molestation was in the Haywood County jail under $1,500,000 bond. It wasn't immediately clear if he had an attorney.

http://www.canmag.com/images/front/movies20073/goodluckchuck4.jpg
Picture by A.P. newswire

you just can't make this stuff up.....

Davidmnc
07-17-2009, 08:40 AM

That's funny chit right there!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ChiefApache
07-17-2009, 09:06 AM
That's funny chit right there!!! l:

You got that right!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

inbetween
07-17-2009, 10:49 PM
52-year-old David Marsall

I KNEW you were older than me

Bobcat
07-17-2009, 11:13 PM
adam did you buy a new boat ?

inbetween
07-17-2009, 11:21 PM
No. Gotta sell the formula (http://www.seriousoffshore.com/class...age=out&id=272) first

Ratickle
07-17-2009, 11:48 PM

He has an attorney I heard.....:ack2: