PDA

View Full Version : Hey TexasChopper!

OldSchool
07-14-2009, 10:09 AM
It was a pleasure to meet you on Sunday at Thursday's!! :)

I kind of remember it!! Did you happen to see the chick flash us when we were leaving? I still can't stop laughing about it. She's a friend of ours and had waaaay too much to drink. She flashed us and then proceeded to do it a few more times....until her shirt got all twisted up.........then she flashed everyone about 8 more times trying to get her top straightened out. Her husband just walked away while she was having her issue.:biggrinjester:

:rofl::willy_nilly::sifone::26::sifone:

Spicy
07-14-2009, 10:25 AM
It was a pleasure to meet you on Sunday at Thursday's!! :)

I kind of remember it!! Did you happen to see the chick flash us when we were leaving? I still can't stop laughing about it. She's a friend of ours and had waaaay too much to drink. She flashed us and then proceeded to do it a few more times....until her shirt got all twisted up.........then she flashed everyone about 8 more times trying to get her top straightened out. Her husband just walked away while she was having her issue.:biggrinjester:

:rofl::willy_nilly::sifone::26::sifone:

Who Dat?? :drool5:

FastDonzi
07-14-2009, 10:25 AM
Post pics of flasher on sunday @ thursdays Please......

TexasChopper
07-15-2009, 08:16 AM
Hey Criag it was nice meeting you as well.

I walked out on the pier to watch and hear your boat leave and was pretty much just paying attention to that when I made the mistake of looking to the left...and IY IY IY !!!!! I must of caught it when the shirt got tangled as she was just standing there with no top on... You bring the party to Thursays!!!:sifone:

cigdaze
07-15-2009, 08:41 AM
This thread is worthless without pics.
:D

Davidmnc
07-15-2009, 08:42 AM