PDA

View Full Version : Palin Resignation and comments

LaughingCat
07-13-2009, 09:13 AM
It is unfortunate the Palin thread was closed due to some heated exchanged between members. I was a part of it and I do apologize. I spent the weekend digesting the fact that some people got to say their final words, then it was closed before my opportunity. However, the gyst of their comments were fair and my thoughts on the matter are not necessary.

Separately, I'd like to continue the dialogue about Palin and her masterful (or disastrous) resignation move. Does anyone still want to discuss this or is it now a dead issue?

Levi, the Palin impregnator, was on the Today Show this morning boasting that Palin is only doing this to cash in on her fame. I find it ironic that he is "cashing in on his fame" by appearing on the Today's Show and shopping a script to Hollywood.

This is quickly becoming the Spears/Federline story of politics.

Ratickle
07-13-2009, 09:17 AM
It is unfortunate the Palin thread was closed due to some heated exchanged between members. I was a part of it and I do apologize. I spent the weekend digesting the fact that some people got to say their final words, then it was closed before my opportunity. However, the gyst of their comments were fair and my thoughts on the matter are not necessary.

Separately, I'd like to continue the dialogue about Palin and her masterful (or disastrous) resignation move. Does anyone still want to discuss this or is it now a dead issue?

Levi, the Palin impregnator, was on the Today Show this morning boasting that Palin is only doing this to cash in on her fame. I find it ironic that he is "cashing in on his fame" by appearing on the Today's Show and shopping a script to Hollywood.

This is quickly becoming the Spears/Federline story of politics.

It was a good discussion.

Did you see where Jay started the thread about the same thing as soon as the other one was closed?

Reactive Detachment Disorder.

As
I'vei said, there are many on here I respect their opinions, even if I don't agree sometimes....

Just remember the message gets whupped on, not the messenger and everything will be fine.

And Levi's doing it for the money just like Sarah is.....:leaving:

catastrophe
07-13-2009, 09:20 AM
Was about to direct to new thread but no one payin more attention than Paul.
Mornin pal.

Chris
07-13-2009, 09:22 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090712/ap_on_re_us/us_palin

Looking for a payday.

LaughingCat
07-13-2009, 09:40 AM
Actually, I had not looked into that thread. Sorry for the laziness. I'm going to read through it now and check back.

Ratickle
07-13-2009, 09:43 AM
Actually, I had not looked into that thread. Sorry for the laziness. I'm going to read through it now and check back.

With Jayboat's ability to name threads, it's a tough one to figure out what the heck it's about from that title......:ack2:

Nothing to do with lazy.....

jayboat
07-13-2009, 09:45 PM
With Jayboat's ability to name threads, it's a tough one to figure out what the heck it's about from that title......:ack2:

Nothing to do with lazy.....

I was a little hot because Nick had locked the thread and I had something to say, and I was in a hurry to say it :03:

Ratickle
07-13-2009, 10:35 PM
I was a little hot because Nick had locked the thread and I had something to say, and I was in a hurry to say it :03:

It wasn't aimed at you....

I really do wish everyone would realize we can have a very heated discussion about anything as long as we don't start calling the others in the discussion out.

It's an opinion, a belief, a political leaning. Most of the people in this group would make terrible statesmen.....:sifone:

MarylandMark
07-14-2009, 08:31 AM
Jay had some thing to say?

Was there a news conference about this?

:biggrinjester:

LaughingCat
07-14-2009, 12:42 PM
Jay had some thing to say?

Was there a news conference about this?

:biggrinjester:

Right after mine on BET

Geronimo36
07-14-2009, 01:26 PM
Classic stuff....and I missed the whole Palin thread but commented on Jayboats later thread... lol