PDA

View Full Version : South FL July 4'th weekend??

rchevelle71
07-02-2009, 07:38 AM
Whats everybody doing??

Not Positive that the boat will be fixed since I still have a box full of parts to bolt on, but shoud be done by friday night. We will be going to Palm beach International Raceway(old Moroso) Friday night, but up for meeting up with everybody somewhere Saturday or Sunday.

mikebrls
07-02-2009, 11:55 AM
Lake sunrise or silva :)

rchevelle71
07-02-2009, 12:46 PM
your call, I am on a trailer so I can go anywhere, where exactly is Sylvia, I prefer not to use that Pompano ramp again, cant afford another parking ticket:biggrinjester:

mikebrls
07-02-2009, 03:57 PM
Lake silva is just south of bahia mar . You can use 15 st in ft lauderdale .
Call me
mike

lucky strike
07-02-2009, 04:02 PM
Hopefully the weather will cooperate this weekend.

rchevelle71
07-03-2009, 12:07 PM
OK guys, the eggbeater is fixed, a little more fuel pressure than I used to have, but I think its sender wiring, besides more is better than less, no leaks, and idles fine. I am not sure what we are doing, but whatever it is probably wont be until Sunday, the red boat still needs some wiring, and Ray is out diving today, so we will fix up his boat Saturday. Let me know if anyone is up for the lauderdale area on Sunday, otherwise we will launch in Delray, and head North to Peanut, or south to lake Boca, of course you are all welcome to come up to Palm beach also. Mike, I will call ya in a bit, gotta go wrap things up on the boat first. OH and Lucky, yes, lets hope for the weather, I hate getting wet.

Rick

mikebrls
07-03-2009, 04:53 PM
thank's rick ,
not taking the boat out this weekend " have to work "
hopefully next weekend . i will call you and let you know or post on the website .

mike

rchevelle71
07-04-2009, 12:04 AM
No Problem Mike, if all goes well we will do something either next weekend or the one after. Plans changed with me again, Lake Boca tomorrow, then maybe up North to peanut on Sunday.

rchevelle71
07-06-2009, 08:48 AM
Well,

Ran to lake boca Saturday, but didnt run Sunday. My boat ran good, but the red boat still needed some work, Ray is testing the red boat today, and maybe we will run next weekend.