PDA

View Full Version : SOS stickers.....??

pullmytrigger
06-20-2009, 11:45 AM
are any available??.....Im looking for one to put on my transom or anywhere else for that matter......the one I have on there from the other site is 12 x 3"

Ratickle
06-20-2009, 11:53 AM
are any available??.....Im looking for one to put on my transom or anywhere else for that matter......the one I have on there from the other site is 12 x 3"

PM Chris

Airpacker
06-21-2009, 07:48 AM
PM Chris

I have, still no sticker for my ride :(

Ratickle
06-21-2009, 09:32 AM
I have, still no sticker for my ride :(

Okay, let's all yell at him on PM's......:sifone:

Airpacker
06-21-2009, 09:43 AM
he ll, I work here and don't get stickers or shirts or nuthin.

Ratickle
06-21-2009, 09:48 AM

You probably ****ed him off....:rofl: :sifone: :rofl:

Just kidding. Maybe he ran out after the race?

I do know he's been traveling a lot. I think he said in Mexico, Tennessee, and I don't even remember where else just this week.

But who cares, let's all give him heck!!!!!!!:sifone: I'll PM him right now.

Sean Stinson
06-21-2009, 10:49 AM

That makes 2 of us and I asked so now I know I am the bottom of the totem pole.....I am just a guy with a title!!!!:sifone::sifone::sifone:

Tom A.
06-21-2009, 10:55 AM
I need some stickers too!

phragle
06-21-2009, 11:33 AM
hmmmm.. I have stickers, I made a phone call and within a half hour Chris and Ted were delivering them personally. Maybe it's how you ask.......

Sean Stinson
06-21-2009, 11:36 AM
Cant get anymore basic or to the point than Hey I will be here can send me some stickers and shirts!!!!!

Ratickle
06-21-2009, 11:48 AM
hmmmm.. I have stickers, I made a phone call and within a half hour Chris and Ted were delivering them personally. Maybe it's how you ask.......

Cant get anymore basic or to the point than Hey I will be here can send me some stickers and shirts!!!!!

Hey, we're supposed to be bustin his chops, not being nice....:boxing_smiley:

Bobcat
06-21-2009, 12:54 PM
I have 5 shirts but no stickers !!!!!!:sifone:

Ted
06-21-2009, 11:47 PM
I have one on my truck, I'm sleepy or I'd go take a picture for you guys :sifone:

Ratickle
06-22-2009, 06:59 AM
I have one on my truck, I'm sleepy or I'd go take a picture for you guys :sifone:

Do you have the new style or the old style?

Chris
06-22-2009, 09:39 AM
Without making excuses...

I've been trying to get this stuff into the hands of people at the events. I think everyone involved with the site that went to KW got packages of multiple shirts. Since then, I've tried to make sure that everyone heading somewhere I wasn't that wanted to represent the site got stuff.

Before the Ocean City race, I stopped bu the embroidery shop to pick up my order. The girl asked for my tax ID number. I told her I paid tax. She asked "aren't you selling these?" I replied- "Nope- giving them away. I have to pay the tax." She about fainted.

I should have more stickers in a bit.

P.S. I want to take this opportunity again to thank Alec (Catastrophe) for pulling several thousand dollars out of his own pocket to buy a bunch of shirts and stuff to pass out around home in Canada and on the runs he does in FL- purely to promote the site. Thanks Alec!

inbetween
06-22-2009, 09:51 AM
I have these :)

http://seriousoffshore.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4218&d=1226179853

Sure wish I had some official ones though

Big Time
06-22-2009, 12:46 PM
I had some made up to match my boat...had it on display at the NYC Poker Run. I don't think I have any pics, but I'll get some up after next weekend.

Ryan Beckley
06-22-2009, 01:15 PM
Chris , let me know what you want and I'll make another batch of decals for you.

Airpacker
06-22-2009, 03:35 PM
P.S. I want to take this opportunity again to thank Alec (Catastrophe) for pulling several thousand dollars out of his own pocket to buy a bunch of shirts and stuff to pass out around home in Canada ( TO EVERYONE BUT AIRPACKER) and on the runs he does in FL- purely to promote the site. Thanks Alec!
:biggrinjester: