PDA

View Full Version : Quic Chic asking for help.

QuicChic
06-18-2009, 01:03 PM
Ok.. pride aside- I am trying to pull my boot straps up and either SELL my BOAT as is or seek a few donations to cover some cost to race in Sarasota for 25th anniversary. :

Tryn to keep chin up but this industry is very brutual... :willy_nilly:

42'Fountain Vee Bottom
525 Merc

Thanks Lisa

If you can offer assistance please -email me:

waterboy222
06-18-2009, 01:22 PM
VAAAAAAGUE...

can you describe "as is"? what drives, interior, paint, etc.. You didnt even list the year.

sellsman11
06-18-2009, 01:33 PM
VAAAAAAGUE...

can you describe "as is"? what drives, interior, paint, etc.. You didnt even list the year.

Be nice.

http://www.pier57.com/200442FountainLisa.htm

Now...come off some of that money and buy it!!:sifone:

Gladhe8er
06-18-2009, 01:52 PM
"fastest woman on water" NICE!

sellsman11
06-18-2009, 02:10 PM

That would be her. Another plus to buying this boat is that you get to meet Lisa. VERY cool and VERY nice to look at!;)

waterboy222
06-18-2009, 02:12 PM
Be nice.

I was bein nice.. :seeya: Just tryin to help her get some interest... :driving:

fund razor
06-18-2009, 02:13 PM
Let me know if you would like a coupon for a free 45 day classified ad here on Serious Offshore.
Good luck.

Geronimo36
06-18-2009, 02:29 PM
That would be her. Another plus to buying this boat is that you get to meet Lisa. VERY cool and VERY nice to look at!;)

BTW, what kind of boat/power was she running for the record?

My sister Dee ran 190 in Byrdmans boat but she wasn't at the wheel.:seeya:

sellsman11
06-18-2009, 02:32 PM
BTW, what kind of boat/power was she running for the record?

My sister Dee ran 190 in Byrdmans boat but she wasn't at the wheel.:seeya:

She was at the wheel in Speed Racer in LOTO 2006. (I think)

They ran in the neighborhood of 165. The title is more of a playful compliment to her boating skills than an official record.

Geronimo36
06-18-2009, 02:40 PM
Very cool!

I saw Speed Racers old engines at JCPERF's shop a few months ago.

ThrottleUp Props
06-18-2009, 02:52 PM
Lisa would be a great representative for ANY product, in Sarasota. Surely one of you gentleman has a product they would like to see promoted. The Sarasota Race is one of the few races that actually has a very respectable turnout with spectators. Whether it is in the pits, on the beach......OR on local Television Lisa is an established resident that will make sure of the bang for the buck!!!!!

And the guys are correct...Lisa is major Eye Candy to boot!!!!

Julie

Sea-Dated
06-18-2009, 02:53 PM

Perfect for Waterboy........:sifone:

PARADOX
06-18-2009, 03:14 PM
Lisa
Is your the yellow Fountain I seen last year at the Sarasota run?

This years race in Sarasota I have scheduling conflict, but I might able to do something and throttle later ... :)
We can put a BIG CCS, Inc,. on the boat.

sellsman11
06-19-2009, 11:52 AM
ttt

X-Rated30
06-19-2009, 12:14 PM
And the guys are correct...Lisa is major Eye Candy to boot!!!!

Julie

Really?

PicChic
06-19-2009, 02:25 PM
Really?

THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITH NO PICS!!!............

I hear ya & "normally" I am MORE THAN WILLING to help out where pics are concerned & believe me, I have PLENTY of her bad A$$ self, as she's a personal friend of mine. ....BUT in this particular case look at it THIS way.....You put up the $$$$, you get to meet not only the "fastest chick on water" but this is someone I have a TON of respect for. Let me just add a few facts here......NO free rides where this gal is concerned. Of course I mean NO disrespect to ANY of you that GIT R DONE & work VERY hard for this sport, but being female in this brutal boating world & ALL the politics that come with it? C'mon now, lets be honest here. IMO only, sets her apart from the rest!! For those of you that don't know her or haven't had the absolute pleasure to meet her, let me fill you in......she's a single mom that works VERY hard & earns EVERY dime herself to support her passion!! Not to mention, hauls her own boat, SOLE owner & throttle girl behind that 42' Fountain power. I can't say enough GREAT things about Lisa & anyone that steps up to her request will NOT be disappointed!! She KNOWS how to represent!! Not to mention, knowing her like I do, this took a LOT of guts for her to even post this request. THANKS ahead of time to ANYONE that helps my girlie out!! Maybe I can convince her of a "signed" pic for whoever steps up the MOST!! :kiss: On that note gentlemen....GAME ON!! This is her LIFE & what "drives" this beautiful lady as well as her kids. Lets NOT allow her to go down like this & get her bad A$$ self to the races........Let's see what you got gentlemen!! Sorry but I absolutely LOVE this chica & if you knew her, you'd understand my tangent...lol.....:rant:

BTW, I was NOT paid to say this...lol. She is just THAT AWESOME!!
Thanks guys....XOXO "PicChic" NOT to be confused with "QuickChic"...NO contest :grouphug:...lol. Luv ya girlie!!!

Sean Stinson
06-19-2009, 02:41 PM
THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITH NO PICS!!!............

I hear ya & "normally" I am MORE THAN WILLING to help out where pics are concerned & believe me, I have PLENTY of her bad A$$ self, as she's a personal friend of mine. ....BUT in this particular case look at it THIS way.....You put up the $$$$, you get to meet not only the "fastest chick on water" but this is someone I have a TON of respect for. Let me just add a few facts here......NO free rides where this gal is concerned. Of course I mean NO disrespect to ANY of you that GIT R DONE & work VERY hard for this sport, but being female in this brutal boating world & ALL the politics that come with it? C'mon now, lets be honest here. IMO only, sets her apart from the rest!! For those of you that don't know her or haven't had the absolute pleasure to meet her, let me fill you in......she's a single mom that works VERY hard & earns EVERY dime herself to support her passion!! Not to mention, hauls her own boat, SOLE owner & throttle girl behind that 42' Fountain power. I can't say enough GREAT things about Lisa & anyone that steps up to her request will NOT be disappointed!! She KNOWS how to represent!! Not to mention, knowing her like I do, this took a LOT of guts for her to even post this request. THANKS ahead of time to ANYONE that helps my girlie out!! Maybe I can convince her of a "signed" pic for whoever steps up the MOST!! :kiss: On that note gentlemen....GAME ON!! This is her LIFE & what "drives" this beautiful lady as well as her kids. Lets NOT allow her to go down like this & get her bad A$$ self to the races........Let's see what you got gentlemen!! Sorry but I absolutely LOVE this chica & if you knew her, you'd understand my tangent...lol.....:rant:

BTW, I was NOT paid to say this...lol. She is just THAT AWESOME!!
Thanks guys....XOXO "PicChic" NOT to be confused with "QuickChic"...NO contest :grouphug:...lol. Luv ya girlie!!!

I am pretty sure I saw you 2 running through the pits at Sunny Isles?????

jayboat
06-19-2009, 02:50 PM
Just to be clear, Lisa is the brunette! :sifone:
The boat shot is from OSS Ft Myers Beach '06.

fund razor
06-19-2009, 02:56 PM
This is a great day for feminism. ;)

baddogz28
06-19-2009, 04:04 PM
...and SOS. Girls in the club... Nice. :)

velocity tom
06-19-2009, 04:14 PM
How much are you asking for the fountain.

PicChic
06-19-2009, 04:19 PM
I am pretty sure I saw you 2 running through the pits at Sunny Isles?????

Unless one of us had a camera strapped around their neck. That wasn't me. My camera is kind of like an American Express card to most. :)

MarylandMark
06-19-2009, 04:20 PM
Price: CALL 731-689-4000

http://www.pier57.com/200442FountainLisa.htm

:biggrinjester:

Offers with deposits go a lot further than internet threads do as far as finding out the real numbers

(not saying that being an azz Vel Tom)

fund razor
06-19-2009, 04:34 PM
This thread is confusing.

Is she looking for a buyer or a patron?

Went back up and re-read. Either or.

Pardon me. Carry on.

Sean Stinson
06-19-2009, 04:35 PM
Unless one of us had a camera strapped around their neck. That wasn't me. My camera is kind of like an American Express card to most. :)

It was you because I asked who you were beautiful!!!!

Sean Stinson
06-19-2009, 04:39 PM
Blonde Hair Red Dress?????

velocity tom
06-19-2009, 04:40 PM
Wy would I put a dep. on anything without knowing the price first. Deposit before demo.l

Ted
06-19-2009, 04:41 PM

Sounds like how a lot of my bad next mornings started out :26:

Sean Stinson
06-19-2009, 04:49 PM
You know me I have a major weakness for blondes it is no secret!!!! Especially good looking ones!!!!!

Sean Stinson
06-19-2009, 04:53 PM
Sounds like how a lot of my bad next mornings started out :26:

Actually looking back thats why I have 2 ex-wives....The Dragon Slayer and The Mother of my Daughters.......:sifone::sifone::sifone:

PicChic
06-19-2009, 05:06 PM
It was you because I asked who you were beautiful!!!! Blonde Hair Red Dress?????

OOPS....BUSTED!!! By any remote chance, would that girl look anything like this? :dupe: lol

Bobcat
06-19-2009, 05:07 PM
You know me I have a major weakness for blondes it is no secret!!!! Especially good looking ones!!!!!

that is why I avoided you in marathon :sifone:

Sean Stinson
06-19-2009, 05:11 PM

OOPS....BUSTED!!! By any remote chance, would that girl look anything like this? :dupe: lol

That would be you but the person on your arm wasn't the one I saw you with!!!!:sifone::sifone::sifone: No disrespect I just saw you with another girl!!!!

Sean Stinson
06-19-2009, 05:11 PM
that is why I avoided you in marathon :sifone:

No thats why you live in Key West.....Ouch:26::26::26::26:

TazMotorsports
06-19-2009, 06:40 PM
Lisa,

How much is needed to compete in this race? If you dont want to post please call I'll do what I can for you.

Shane:biggrinjester:

PicChic
06-19-2009, 08:50 PM
Lisa,

How much is needed to compete in this race? If you dont want to post please call I'll do what I can for you.

Shane:biggrinjester:

I talked to Lisa earlier today & from what she told me & I understood her correctly....... apparently, just registration alone is around $4000 if that helps.

WOW!! No wonder, boaters choose to do the Poker Runs instead. I had NO idea!! DUH.....:iamwithstupid:

PicChic
06-19-2009, 09:05 PM
That would be you but the person on your arm wasn't the one I saw you with!!!!:sifone::sifone::sifone: No disrespect I just saw you with another girl!!!!

NONE taken what so ever!! Jim's my bud & boy does he like to paint a town Red, White & Blue. :USA: Not that I don't of course. :rofl:

It could have been my peep Jenn or Reese. Back at ya with the no disrespect & apprec the compliments immensely :kiss: BUT lets stick to Lisa if you don't mind on this "particular" thread as it's close to my heart? Sorry but she's one of my other girlies & I want to help her in ANY way I can. Plus, she needs the pick me up more than I do!! :grouphug: I contributed new batteries for her beast so that's covered!!