PDA

View Full Version : Females WTF@?@?@!!

Tony
06-13-2009, 11:18 PM
So a certain someone keeps nagging about going boating on a 2+ year old resto and the dammned thing is within a handfull of days of seeing water. There is exactly 13 dayys until a poker run that I am hosting, My engine builder and trusted rigging pal are scheduled to be at my shop Monday night to fire theese bit$es. So I axe Donzigirl to crawl her azz out of bed at 5ish AM tomorrow morning to come help and I basically get told to F-off.

Should I: A throw a bucket of water on her at 4:45a.m.

B: Let her sleep in and let her find a different ride for the poker run

C: Let her sleep in and spray her with the water hose once she shows up at the shop around noon

D: all of thee above?

03darkshadow
06-13-2009, 11:21 PM
D.

:rofl:

buck
06-13-2009, 11:35 PM
I ain't touchin that with a ten foot pole!

HiZ
06-13-2009, 11:51 PM
What are the sideaffects of roofies?

Maybe don't use that idea, but what about caveman.
Smack her over the head and pitch her over your shoulder

Dude! Sweet!
06-13-2009, 11:56 PM
Women, can't live with 'em... pass me the bar mix Cliff.

Tony
06-13-2009, 11:59 PM

Awe come on, wheres the fun in that..If I set the bucket "O" water outside for the night it will be colder right?..

Tony
06-14-2009, 12:12 AM
OK, somebody clue me in as to how to work this dumb fuking black berry thing. how do you change the alerm

phragle
06-14-2009, 01:13 AM
aT 4:45 AM throw on your favorite slayer cd, turn the stereo up to 11....

J-Bonz
06-14-2009, 01:22 AM
Sorry, DG, but I have to go with D.............. :)

Jr.

Dude! Sweet!
06-14-2009, 01:53 AM
The Black Berry that I'm using has a section called "alarm"

pullmytrigger
06-14-2009, 02:14 AM
seems like she really doesnt want to go......

lick pu ssy til her head caves in......!

fund razor
06-14-2009, 08:20 AM
A: You have a buddy engine builder AND a trusted rigging pal? Not bad.

B: Is Donzi any better at fittings that you are, after all the practice? ;)

C: Get the trusted rigging pal to come to the shop to help you and tell Donzi to clean the house, do the laundry, go to the grocery store, and check to see if the shop has enough beer later.

I have a trusted rigging pal, but he has never been in a bilge, so it is a bit of a challenge. I have to do a lot of splainin. :)

Chris
06-14-2009, 09:25 AM
Ahhh- the naivete of youth. Thank her for at least coinsidering helping you and do it yourself.

Women have more time and patience than we do. And they have PhD's in making men miserable- their mothers spent 18 years teaching them. Don't believe me? Take a look at her dad.

Best bet- cut your losses.

Wrinkleface
06-14-2009, 09:35 AM
George sez get a new boat biotchiiii!!!!:biggrinjester::leaving:

phragle
06-14-2009, 09:53 AM
just tell her thaat you heard Donzigirl ver. 2.01 will be on available soon.

DonziGirl
06-14-2009, 10:17 AM
A. I don't trust hiim not to break my Blackberry and don't like him touching it. He can't figure out how to work it so I yelled at him to set his own alarm.

B. I ate something yesterday and think I had the worst stomach ache of my life. Still can't even contemplate the thought of food this morning and was up half the night.

C. I spent ALL damn day yesterday cleaning HIS house because it's a wreck since he's always working on the boat.

D. He set his alarm for 5:30 this morning - got out of bed, smacked it to turn off and went back to sleep. We woke up at 9 just like I suggested last night...

DonziGirl
06-14-2009, 10:19 AM
C: Get the trusted rigging pal to come to the shop to help you and tell Donzi to clean the house, do the laundry, go to the grocery store, and check to see if the shop has enough beer later.
:)

I did all that yesterday including fetching lunch and washing the curtains and windows. I even went to the same goddamned tiny ass country hardware store 3 times for different stainless things he needed. THREE! I think they know me by name now. Apparently it's the mayor and his wife that own the store. The last time I left they told me they were open until 6 pm in case I needed something else.

DonziGirl
06-14-2009, 10:21 AM

Smart man.

JJ Apache
06-14-2009, 10:22 AM
Chick Power Rules.........

JJ Apache
06-14-2009, 10:23 AM
tell them your a boat b!tch, not a frickin 'gofer'......

DonziGirl
06-14-2009, 10:26 AM
I don't mind helping but he's moved everything in the shop so I don't know where a lot of the parts are any more. I brought up my buffer, pads and wax this weekend to wax the whole boat. I'm almost done polishing all of the stainless. I don't think any of that had ever been done.

phragle
06-14-2009, 10:32 AM
A. I don't trust hiim not to break my Blackberry and don't like him touching it. He can't figure out how to work it so I yelled at him to set his own alarm.

C. I spent ALL damn day yesterday cleaning HIS house because it's a wreck since he's always working on the boat.

So his house was a wreck... I'm sure Tony found it acceptable at the time..guys are like that..we have priorities..it's you girls that want it clean..then you start cleaning and complain, when its your problem to begin with. We guys have absolutely no problem with dirty socks on the floor (as long as there is at least one clean pair in the drawer, and they don't nessicarrily have to match either...

buck
06-14-2009, 11:31 AM
Smart man.

Apparently smarter than Tony.... :seeya:

fund razor
06-14-2009, 11:54 AM
I wish my boat was ready for this run. I want to see how good of a job Donzi did on the Cig. :D

DonziGirl
06-14-2009, 01:12 PM
The stainless isn't top notch but it's shinny which is more than it's been since I've ever seen it. It'll pass for awhile. I'll get it better later.

ThrottleUp Props
06-14-2009, 05:25 PM
I can tell you this...and yes its the voice of experience talking.....NEVER have I been to a re-power or restore splash that went down successfully. It is something or another. So I think you should let her sleep until the real fireworks are displayed.

Julie

Madpoodle
06-14-2009, 05:51 PM
DG's just biding her time. My money says she'll be running the Cig next weekend whilst Tony sits on the dock with his thumb out...

MarylandMark
06-14-2009, 06:48 PM
:biggrinjester:

Tony
06-14-2009, 07:45 PM
Ahhh- the naivete of youth. Thank her for at least coinsidering helping you and do it yourself.

Women have more time and patience than we do. And they have PhD's in making men miserable- their mothers spent 18 years teaching them. Don't believe me? Take a look at her dad.

Best bet- cut your losses.

I'm the alpha dog, its my boat nuff said, however she did show up today and throw one helluva waxing on. I think Il go use the hullside to floss in the A.M.

She showed up late but still proved her worth....I think shees a keeper.:03:

EDIT - Tony should not leave himself signed in on my computer. I can edit his posts! :D hmmm what to do what to do.... -Donzi

sellsman11
06-14-2009, 08:04 PM
[QUOTE=DonziGirl;245073]went to the same goddamned tiny ass country hardware store 3 times for different stainless things he needed. THREE! [QUOTE]

She said the GD word during work hours.....report her.:sifone:

phragle
06-14-2009, 08:20 PM
[QUOTE=DonziGirl;245073]went to the same goddamned tiny ass country hardware store 3 times for different stainless things he needed. THREE! [QUOTE]

it's sunday remember?? weekends dont count.

fund razor
06-15-2009, 06:26 AM
went to the same goddamned tiny ass country hardware store 3 times for different stainless things he needed. THREE!

When she said "country" she meant "pickwicky." :D

Trim'd Up
06-15-2009, 08:10 AM
I wish I could get mine to wax the boat. She wouldn't make it half way down one side before she got bored with it and went to paint her nails or something. ;)

DonziGirl
06-15-2009, 09:16 AM
I'm the alpha dog, its my boat nuff said,

BAH! The only reason I sold mine was he said he'd share.

Ratickle
06-15-2009, 09:40 AM
When she said "country" she meant "pickwicky." :D

Isn't that a step below deliverency????

sellsman11
06-15-2009, 09:58 AM

I love you guys!!!:sifone::sifone:

Ratickle
06-15-2009, 10:05 AM
I love you guys!!!:sifone::sifone:

That's what we're afraid of......:ack2:

Wobble
06-15-2009, 11:01 AM
tell them your a boat b!tch, not a frickin 'gofer'......

And the difference is?:sifone:

DonziGirl
06-15-2009, 12:22 PM

"Town" was busy this weekend. There was a wedding. I actually had to wait at the two stop signs (yes no actual lights). I am not adjusted to living out here.

ChiefApache
06-15-2009, 12:39 PM
I wish I could get mine to wax the boat. She wouldn't make it half way down one side before she got bored with it and went to paint her nails or something. ;)

I waxed both sides of the boat. Rob waxed the bow and stern.

I washed all but one side of the boat on Friday afternoon getting ready for the poker run this past weekend. I do lots of stuff on the boat.

And it doesn't always make me happy, but it has to be done. :leaving:

fund razor
06-15-2009, 12:42 PM
JJ did an amazing job cleaning the icky cabin cushions while I waxed the whole boat yesterday. :)

ChiefApache
06-15-2009, 12:55 PM
JJ did an amazing job cleaning the icky cabin cushions while I waxed the whole boat yesterday. :)

I read that somewhere. Once it's cleaned, it's a lot easier to maintain, that's for sure.

You going to be ready by the 4th?

Dude! Sweet!
06-15-2009, 02:38 PM
This is awesome. My wife's idea of helping clean the boat is to carry the bag full of towels and sunscreen into the house and disappear for the next 4 hours...

Damn, I really need to get a bigger wang... :sifone:

ChiefApache
06-15-2009, 03:03 PM

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just like a man to think that will get a woman to help him out more often! :biggrinjester::rofl::biggrinjester::rofl:

Trim'd Up
06-15-2009, 03:03 PM
That's it! I am trading mine in! I need a new boat b!tch. You girls have any friends in the St. Louis area? :D

ChiefApache
06-15-2009, 03:07 PM
I know Elizabeth helps Tony, so when I speak in general terms she's not included. Tony needs to FOCUS.....but when you have Adult ADHD it's not that easy. :sifone::rofl:

However, I continually am surprised at the women who do not help clean their own boats! Out of 14 or 15 couples that we know who boat, I can only think of one that does not help, but she's a b**ch and I wouldn't expect anything else out of her.

I enjoy the boat just as much as Rob does, but we both clean it together and it's half to time to get it done.

rchevelle71
06-15-2009, 03:17 PM
This is awesome. My wife's idea of helping clean the boat is to carry the bag full of towels and sunscreen into the house and disappear for the next 4 hours...

Your lucky you get that, I usually have to carry them to the laundry room for her:boxing_smiley:

DonziGirl
06-15-2009, 03:32 PM
I know Elizabeth helps Tony, so when I speak in general terms she's not included. Tony needs to FOCUS.....but when you have Adult ADHD it's not that easy. :sifone::rofl:

However, I continually am surprised at the women who do not help clean their own boats! Out of 14 or 15 couples that we know who boat, I can only think of one that does not help, but she's a b**ch and I wouldn't expect anything else out of her.

I enjoy the boat just as much as Rob does, but we both clean it together and it's half to time to get it done.

He does certainly have trouble focusing... :D

You're right though. I don't know why more women don't help. That's the way I was brought up. If you don't help clean, you don't boat. My mom was cleaning seats in the 18' Donzi with Dad and I on MOTHER'S day!! so Dad and I would be ready to go for our event.

Now - that said Dad also helps Mom in the yard and with things around the house when she wants him to. If he didn't, I'm not so sure how much help he'd be getting!

Tony and I get into it sometimes though. He's used to doing things a certain way on his boat and I'm used to doing them a different way on mine. It gets interesting sometimes.

ChiefApache
06-15-2009, 03:58 PM
It gets interesting sometimes.

You have no idea how interesting things will get..........just wait! :sifone::ack2::26:

fund razor
06-15-2009, 07:25 PM
I read that somewhere. Once it's cleaned, it's a lot easier to maintain, that's for sure.

You going to be ready by the 4th?

Three boat projects ago I would have said yes. ;) :)

Kind of shooting for it and we will see.

Bobcat
06-15-2009, 10:40 PM
That's it! I am trading mine in! I need a new boat b!tch. You girls have any friends in the St. Louis area? :D

albert pujols......but I think he might want to be the dude in your relationship:sifone:

fund razor
06-16-2009, 06:54 AM

You need to look for a Skipper's daughter.

JJ Apache
06-16-2009, 08:02 AM

Ding, ding ding! Fund found a winner!!!:biggrinjester:(and my daddy didn't run him off!!!)

MarylandMark
06-16-2009, 11:25 AM
Mine doesn't help clean the boat but I let her slide since she pays for gas and oil.

Paying my detailer is less than 1 fill up so I think it works out pretty fair. (and man am I glad she doesn't know SOS exists!)

ChiefApache
06-16-2009, 11:39 AM
Mine doesn't help clean the boat but I let her slide since she pays for gas and oil.

Paying my detailer is less than 1 fill up so I think it works out pretty fair. (and man am I glad she doesn't know SOS exists!)

She knows. I posted a blog on your wedding site...sent her the link and all! :biggrinjester:

Can you believe the koozies you gave me are MIA??? I'm sure they'll surface from other boats, but I've never lost koozies so fast!:biggrinjester:

MarylandMark
06-16-2009, 11:55 AM
She knows. I posted a blog on your wedding site...sent her the link and all! :biggrinjester:

:boxing_smiley: :biggrinjester:

Can you believe the koozies you gave me are MIA??? I'm sure they'll surface from other boats, but I've never lost koozies so fast!:biggrinjester:

Actually I can; I'm sort of a celeb ya know... I'd be looking for them on eBay soon..

LOL- I had 300 and gave them all out so ordered 500 more. I'll let you know when they come in!

Check out our engagment party pics (http://ws3.ewedding.com/v30/photos.php?o=4x&a=jamieandmark)- awesome time!!

Ratickle
06-16-2009, 11:57 AM
:boxing_smiley: :biggrinjester:

Actually I can; I'm sort of a celeb ya know... I'd be looking for them on eBay soon..

Were they autographed??????

Tony
06-16-2009, 11:58 AM

Then you just have to hear "thats not how my dad does it" every time you turn a wrench, launch, dock, clean, drive, ect...:ack2:

Ratickle
06-16-2009, 12:16 PM
Then you just have to hear "thats not how my dad does it" every time you turn a wrench, launch, dock, clean, drive, ect...:ack2:

So who's right??????:sifone:

ChiefApache
06-16-2009, 12:32 PM

"ROBSTER!!!!!!!!!!!! If you can't drive that boat like Jerry McConnell!!" :rofl::biggrinjester::rofl:

ChiefApache
06-16-2009, 12:38 PM

LOL- I had 300 and gave them all out so ordered 500 more. I'll let you know when they come in!

Check out our engagment party pics (http://ws3.ewedding.com/v30/photos.php?o=4x&a=jamieandmark)- awesome time!!

I'm sure they'll show up Mark! I had 4 of them! One out of 4 will show up. I know LEOPAJM ended up with two new koozies on his boat. One of yours, and one that read "Apache - The Chief", so one of ours! :boxing_smiley:

I'm not skeered.....I'll get it back. :biggrinjester:

Tony
06-16-2009, 12:39 PM
hehehe.

MarylandMark
06-16-2009, 05:05 PM
Were they autographed??????

Hmm- that might make them even more worthless LOL!