PDA

View Full Version : Used Bravo XR 4-sale

Dock Holiday
06-11-2009, 09:28 AM
I'm upgrading to the new IMCO SCX and need to go ahead and sell my spare outdrive.

This is a used outdrive with 10 hours on it.

The upper was 100% completely rebuilt by Dick Tryce "aka Mr. Gadgets" in Holland Michigan at DPM "Dicks Performance Marine" last year. Over the winter I bolted on a 100% brand new Mercury lower that I purchased from Don Carter at Offshore Performance Marine in Florida.

Ratio = 1.5

Dual water pick up on lower

Max Machine Worx top cap

Drive Shower included

IMCO 5 bolt back cap

10 hours use / Used in in very good condition

Ran Royal Purple Gear Oil

The rebuild of the upper included all new gears, bearings, seals, o-rings, shaft and u-joint. Again the lower was brand new this year with a total of 10 hours service this season.

Used / Sold as is

$4,800.00

FREE shipping in lower 48 states via motor freight. If you want to pick the drive up I will deduct $150.00 off for shipping.

I can accept Visa, M/C & Amex

Mark Terry
mark@alliedbrgs.com
704-450-8561

Dock Holiday
06-11-2009, 09:31 AM
I few more pictures.

These were just taken last night 6-10-2009

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Knot 4 Me
06-11-2009, 10:55 AM
Where's the mate?

Dock Holiday
06-11-2009, 02:58 PM
Where's the mate?

We did something real stupid with the mate and allowed it to get filled up with water.

It still works but is a little noisy. LOL

I would make someone a great deal on it for parts. It looks new on the outside but would need new gears and bearings.

06-11-2009, 04:59 PM
Dock,

Can you keep us posted on your progress with the SCX?

I talked to Mr.Gadgets about this last year and was hoping to hear some first hand experience. :coolgleamA:

Dock Holiday
06-12-2009, 08:36 AM
Dock,

Can you keep us posted on your progress with the SCX?

I talked to Mr.Gadgets about this last year and was hoping to hear some first hand experience. :coolgleamA:

Sure will

Check back with Dick because we have a friend running them on an Apache that is very happy. They have actually done full throttle hole shots from a dead stop with 5PSI of boost. Also he did not lose any top end once he found the right props.

Dick has more information.

Knot 4 Me
06-12-2009, 09:54 AM
We did something real stupid with the mate and allowed it to get filled up with water.

It still works but is a little noisy. LOL

I would make someone a great deal on it for parts. It looks new on the outside but would need new gears and bearings.Thanks. I aksed only because I might of had a buyer for you but would need a pair of drives. Good luck with the sale!