PDA

View Full Version : Chris and his first interview as President

mikey
06-02-2009, 11:43 AM
Chris it was great hanging out with you in OC last weekend. I hope that we did not dissapoint in anway and you want to join us again. Anytime you want serious stickers put on our boat or any boat for that matter you let me know and thanks for the swag!!! Good interview on Sunday and lets try and do some more to get the word out.

ChiefApache
06-02-2009, 12:11 PM
That's awesome! Thanks Chris for taking the time to go out and spread Seriousouffshore name!!! Great pics.

Chris
06-02-2009, 01:00 PM
Mikey- the pleasure was all mine. Geico is a fantastic host. You can count on seeing us at as many places as we can possibly get to. Any way we can support the sport, you can count on us.

Ted
06-02-2009, 01:59 PM
Mike, you and I are tight but I want everyone else to know how much you helped Serious out in OC. It was with Mike's help that we got to the host hotel, were a big part of the Friday racer party, and got huge mentions on most, if not all of the radio, TV, and internet broadcasts. Most people don't know it but it is Mike's hard work that get's a lot of GEICO's press and media exposure, and he gladly worked on behalf of Serious also. We owe him a huge thanks for all he has done for the site.

THANKS BUDDY!

DaveP
06-02-2009, 02:02 PM
Yeah yeah yeah .....blah blah blah....Mikey this....Mikey that........... :)

Just kidding! Mikey IS DA'MAN and can make sh*t HAPPEN!

mikey
06-02-2009, 02:03 PM
Mike, you and I are tight but I want everyone else to know how much you helped Serious out in OC. It was with Mike's help that we got to the host hotel, were a big part of the Friday racer party, and got huge mentions on most, if not all of the radio, TV, and internet broadcasts. Most people don't know it but it is Mike's hard work that get's a lot of GEICO's press and media exposure, and he gladly worked on behalf of Serious also. We owe him a huge thanks for all he has done for the site.

THANKS BUDDY!

Ted thanks that means a lot!!!!

To both of you thank you for what you do for the sport!!!!