PDA

View Full Version : Full Covers

ROGMAN
05-30-2009, 08:43 AM
The question is....What is your thought on towing with a full cover on. Do you worry that the cover will flap (even if tied down properly) and chaff up the paint on the boat?

Seafordguy
05-30-2009, 09:10 AM
I only tow with my Cockpit cover. Something about towing with the full cover flapping on the deck doesn't sit well with me....

Boat in the water John? Everything running well??

.38Special
05-30-2009, 10:09 AM
Same here. I only haul with cockpit cover, if any cover at all. My cover would be shredded if I towed with it and I don't like the idea of it flapping on the gelcoat all the way to the ramp.

pkspx
05-30-2009, 10:35 AM
only tow with the cockpit cover. one time i towed the boat back to powerquest in the middle of winter with the full cover on, it destroyed it. had to have another one made. I had it tied down thought it would be protected.

formulabill
05-30-2009, 11:20 PM
The question is....What is your thought on towing with a full cover on. Do you worry that the cover will flap (even if tied down properly) and chaff up the paint on the boat?

The real question is......... are you going to have your engines running for next week-end? Don't worry about the cover, someone here will clean it for you.