PDA

View Full Version : He's lucky it was only a boot.

Cash Bar
05-15-2009, 10:19 PM
I sure hope it was a STEEL toe. :boxing_smiley:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkvDo3WrpBM

MacGyver
05-15-2009, 10:29 PM
I wish they could just shoot these phuckers dead and save the tax payers thousands of dollars.

stecz20
05-15-2009, 10:42 PM
stupid move, cop will be on the govt cheese line next to the perp....

Magic Medicine
05-16-2009, 09:32 AM

yep i have to agree, not a big fan of police brutality! put down the gun pu$$y and have it out man to man, i think not!:boxing_smiley:

Ratickle
05-16-2009, 09:36 AM
Damn, couldn't he hear the helicopter?

I never get it when the guy is defenseless. They gotta know they just put their azz on the line.

Ratickle
05-16-2009, 09:38 AM
I wish they could just shoot these phuckers dead and save the tax payers thousands of dollars.

Yep, should be like the old days. The bad guy does something wrong and races off on his horse, the good guy chases him down and is shooting at him until he gets em.

Cop cars should have little missiles for cars running away. See Ya!!!

Davidmnc
05-16-2009, 09:44 AM

And then he will get sued and loose every thing he owns! :boxing_smiley:

Magic Medicine
05-16-2009, 09:58 AM
And then he will get sued and loose every thing he owns! :boxing_smiley:

cops aren't above the law, they have guide lines to follow.

Ratickle
05-16-2009, 10:10 AM
Cops are insured. If that's all he did, he'll most likely be okay after a suspension. Unless the guy has permanent damage.

It was a really dumb move though. That's the kind of thing that causes all the issues when it is justified to subdue a perp.

JupiterSunsation
05-16-2009, 11:04 AM
Most cops wear sneakers not boots anyway.....

masher44
05-16-2009, 01:59 PM
No reason???????????????? Youre kidding me. Attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon to name two reasons. He deserved to get kicked in the head a few more times. Could have killed 20 people driving like an ass hole. Its this kind of video that some ****head news crew gets that makes cops be TOO CAREFUL!. If youre going to act like an idiot, you deserve to get kicked in the head. He should have shot him first then kicked him.

Kudos for the cop!

Andrew
05-16-2009, 02:38 PM
Not saying the perp deserved it but I wouldn't say it was for no reason like the youtube title indicates.

sellsman11
05-16-2009, 02:40 PM
cops aren't above the law, they have guide lines to follow.

I agree. Pizzes me off. Too many ego's in the police dept.:leaving:

Cash Bar
05-16-2009, 02:56 PM
I am FAR from a LE lover. I am usually on the other side but there is scum on this earth that NEEDS to go.

However, if you look at the list of stuff the POS did, I WOULDA SHOT HIM AND THEN KICKED HIM !!

Ratickle
05-16-2009, 02:58 PM
I am FAR from a LE lover. I am usually on the other side but there is scum on this earth that NEEDS to go.

However, if you look at the list of stuff the POS did, I WOULDA SHOT HIM AND THEN KICKED HIM !!

Should of been shot while he was running. After surrendering, no way. Causes too much trouble for cops when someone is resisting.......

Sea-Dated
05-18-2009, 03:12 PM
If you run from the cops, you get hat you deserve. That guy got off easy in my book. For all of you defending the scum, how would you feel about it if he would have run over one of your family members while running from the cops? Would he have deserved it then?

I still think that is you are stupid enough to run from the cops, thye should have the right to shoot you in the back for not listening.

Just my opinion. Let the flaming begin.:spam:

Ratickle
05-18-2009, 03:15 PM
I still think that is you are stupid enough to run from the cops, thye should have the right to shoot you in the back for not listening.

That's what I said earlier. Agreed. But, under the law, if someone gives up, surrenders, you can't beat the crap out of them at that time. And you gotta admit that makes sense. (Especially if a helicopter is overhead:)).

cigdaze
05-18-2009, 04:48 PM
No reason?...plz?!...Phucker could have killed people with that little stunt?

I could turn a blind eye to what the cop did. I hope if messed up his face.

masher44
05-18-2009, 06:04 PM
I agree. Pizzes me off. Too many ego's in the police dept.:leaving:

Buford Pusser must have given you a beat down in the past

03darkshadow
05-18-2009, 06:36 PM
the should have picked him up and shot him in the face and done the world a favor.

jryan26
05-18-2009, 07:09 PM
Should have let the police dog chew on him for a while.

Tommy Gun
05-18-2009, 07:20 PM
Cops are insured. If that's all he did, he'll most likely be okay after a suspension. Unless the guy has permanent damage.

It was a really dumb move though. That's the kind of thing that causes all the issues when it is justified to subdue a perp.

I think the question will be "When did the permanent damage occur?"

Ratickle
05-18-2009, 07:24 PM
I think the question will be "When did the permanent damage occur?"

Unfortunately, probably true.:(

Ratickle
05-18-2009, 07:25 PM
Should have let the police dog chew on him for a while.

That would have been okay.:sifone:

Cash Bar
05-19-2009, 12:07 PM
The after pic shows a GREAT shiner. Made me happy I must admit. :)