PDA

View Full Version : Serious Offshore WEST

Buoy
05-10-2009, 09:27 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know, I have decided to open up my place as SO West.
Had 2-3 members here over the weekend, and it looks like I have another coming in next weekend, possibly also return visitors.
We had a blast this weekend, and I assume no less this upcoming.

Most on this board are Great Lakes, Jersey/NY/NE, or FLA, and Carolinas, and a few from TX, and the rest of us scattered across the country, and the globe.

I'm offering my place as the oasis in the desert.
If you're passing through PHX, you're welcome to stop at the SO clubhouse West
I can't wait until the Swede Pantera guys show up!
Tomas, Mange....:sifone:

fund razor
05-10-2009, 09:36 PM
Have you run this past JJ?

Buoy
05-10-2009, 09:47 PM

She had a blast on Friday.:sifone:

She was cool enough with the idea of Mark coming out next weekend, and possibly having Sean and John pass back through.

If not, It's always easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission.:)

Bobcat
05-10-2009, 09:58 PM

:rofl::rofl:

Buoy
05-10-2009, 10:12 PM
:rofl::rofl:

What wifes don't know (or expect) is a no-harm infraction.
And most of you goof-balls she'd like anyway, and she could probably drink under the table, Bobcat may be an exception.

Fund, Bobcat?? when you coming out?
We'll hunt scorpions and rattlesnakes:sifone:

Trim'd Up
05-10-2009, 11:14 PM
Be careful what you say. I may just move out there. I love P-hoe-nix. Beautiful weather, and beautiful girls.

MOBILEMERCMAN
05-10-2009, 11:36 PM
I'm about 90 miles off I-10. Exactly half way between Havasu and Sarasota. If someone is headed to the west club house a stop at the south west may be in order. Must like Margaritas.

Buoy
05-10-2009, 11:37 PM
Be careful what you say. I may just move out there. I love P-hoe-nix. Beautiful weather, and beautiful girls.

I'll host you for the home hunting thing.
If you made it here to SERIOUS, you're my kind of people.
Doors are open for all you clowns, even the ones from Jersey (I reserve the right to retract that Jersey statement)

MOBILEMERCMAN
05-10-2009, 11:41 PM
Everyone is welcome one night. Second night is questionable:biggrinjester: Huh Buoy

Buoy
05-10-2009, 11:44 PM
I'm about 90 miles off I-10. Exactly half way between Havasu and Sarasota. If someone is headed to the west club house a stop at the south west may be in order. Must like Margaritas.

I'll keep that in mind Jim.
Margarita's are always good.
Maybe your place is the "Central Southwest".
It really was great to be able to host Dude!Sweet!, and duunoit the other night.
I welcome anyone else heading this direction or passing through.
Look forward to meeting up with Mark this weekend.

Buoy
05-10-2009, 11:47 PM
Everyone is welcome one night. Second night is questionable:biggrinjester: Huh Buoy

Nobody threw up on the couch (it was questionable at one point)(I (the wife) was/were nervous))
It worked out OK.
I only have a single bed in the spare room, so if more than one, you need to be "close" or, someone get's the sofa, no puking on the sofa.:sifone:

BY U BOY
05-11-2009, 12:42 AM
Nobody threw up on the couch (it was questionable at one point)(I (the wife) was/were nervous))
It worked out OK.
I only have a single bed in the spare room, so if more than one, you need to be "close" or, someone get's the sofa, no puking on the sofa.:sifone:

I had a buddy **** his pants while sleeping on my couch after a good night of drinking. The couch left in the back of his truck that morning:leaving::biggrinjester:

Scarab KV
05-11-2009, 01:01 AM
Hmmm...on my way.:D

fund razor
05-11-2009, 06:42 AM
What wifes don't know (or expect) is a no-harm infraction.
And most of you goof-balls she'd like anyway, and she could probably drink under the table, Bobcat may be an exception.

Fund, Bobcat?? when you coming out?
We'll hunt scorpions and rattlesnakes:sifone:

Hey, she hugged me, and that almost NEVER happens. :D
I am coming when I gets cold here. :)

Dude! Sweet!
05-11-2009, 02:30 PM
Awesome! I strongly endorse a visit to SOW (ha ha ha)! We had a great time and only wish we could have stayed longer. Next time I'll drink John's 4 pitchers and he can drive home... :D

ChiefApache
05-11-2009, 02:35 PM
Look forward to meeting up with Mark this weekend.

You talking Maryland Mark?

Dude! Sweet!
05-11-2009, 04:15 PM
Any photos by the way? I "forgot" to take some. I'd have liked to get a shot of me with the artist formerly known as "Hot Stuff"... By the way, my daughter told me I should buy it back. I placated her by telling her you'd let her ride in it anytime. Now I'm giving out rides in your boat! :D

Buoy
05-11-2009, 04:27 PM
Cosmic Mark. He said he was going to be out this way.

Sean, I sent you what I had in an e-mail.
There weren't many, and the one of John passed out on the sofa didn't come out.

Bobcat
05-11-2009, 04:57 PM
:sifone:

There weren't many, and the one of John passed out on the sofa didn't come out.

conspiracy ???????

fund razor
05-11-2009, 05:23 PM
Hurry up and get your boat finished Tim.

Dude! Sweet!
05-11-2009, 05:45 PM
conspiracy ???????

I keep a surplus ECM jammer out of a B52 in the back of my truck... :sifone:

fund razor
05-13-2009, 12:42 PM
Hurry up and get your boat finished Tim.

yeah, what he said.

Dude! Sweet!
05-13-2009, 05:25 PM
Never got the email. ECM is working like a champ!