PDA

View Full Version : yo Fundy

phragle
04-24-2009, 01:11 AM
this could keep you out of touble for a bit.. last big english project.

fund razor
04-24-2009, 06:32 AM
this could keep you out of touble for a bit.. last big english project.

Ok.
Mercy College huh? :D
I worked for MHP from 2002-2007.
I was there all the time meeting with John Hayward and Mike Whalen.

Anyway... your writing has improved. The abstract seems very tight and well constructed.
I glanced at the body of the paper but I will go through it for any red flags when I get back from an errand.
When is it due?

phragle
04-24-2009, 08:19 AM
was turned in last thursday..already graded and back..it pulled a 97% I have has several tell me I should write for a living..but that just seems to me like a gamble.

Dude! Sweet!
04-24-2009, 01:28 PM
Phrangle, I think I've mentioned before that one of my best friends bailed on a pretty sucessful carreer in litigation to become a writer. He's been published and writes a pretty sucessful "blowg" as well... If you ever want to shoot the sh*t with someone who's lowered the air-stair and jumped out the back of a the 727, so to speak, let me know and I'll hook you guys up.

fund razor
04-24-2009, 02:10 PM
was turned in last thursday..already graded and back..it pulled a 97% I have has several tell me I should write for a living..but that just seems to me like a gamble.

Having kind of skimmed it, I am not shocked at all. Analysis papers have to be written a certain way... and it seemed like you nailed it.

Glad you got an A!!

As far as writing for a living.... I do... it's just that I write brochures, articles, appeals, letters, commercials. It's mostly persuasive writing.