PDA

View Full Version : Friends of Gina-Now I can't be demoted!

Lubejobs42
04-20-2009, 11:41 PM
Last week some of you donated money in Gina the kittens name to Puffy paws cat rescue. I want to thank everyone that sent a donation. The post was moved to the bar. I was told since it was not a boat issue it had to be moved and if i had a picture of Gina on the boat it could stay on the dock.

This is an absolute coinsidence! I did not even talk to these people! This is what they posted on their site!

Now the post can stay!!!

Hey Gino

Thank you once again for your support.
Check out the
link and the artwork I did. I hope you like it.

These great folks sent in a donation

jennyl3110@yahoo.com
tanselmi@hughes.net
scottlovepetra@yahoo.com

Thanks again
Rick

Dear Friend Of Gina The Kitten

The kitties at Puffy Paws would like to send " The Friends Of Gina The Kitten " a very warm and special thank you for your kind donations for the kitties.

We made up a special thank you and a " Friend Of Gina The Kitten " Mini - Poster.
Just click on the link below.

Once again we can not thank you enough for your kindness.

http://www.puffypawskittyhaven.com/id292.html

Thank You

Rick Kingston
Co - Founder
Puffy Paws Kitty Haven
(941) 473 - 5406
www.puffypawskittyhaven.com

These people still can use any help they can get!

http://www.puffypawskittyhaven.com/id292.html

www.puffypawskittyhaven.com

paypal address.. puffypawskittyhaven@verizon.net

RPM
04-21-2009, 07:17 AM
That's really cool Gino...

Ratickle
04-21-2009, 07:21 AM
Nice Gino, :)

Ted
04-21-2009, 08:16 AM
Alright Gino, it must be kismet or something, not only will we leave this on the Dock, but I will make a donation to Puffy Paws too. LOL, and I am definitely NOT a cat person! Please, nobody tell my Labs, they won't let me live it down :D It is a wild world that swirls around you, but I am glad I get to at least share in your adventures :D

Tom A.
04-21-2009, 08:26 AM
Awesome mini-posters! They are a great organization.

Lubejobs42
04-21-2009, 10:10 AM
Alright Gino, it must be kismet or something, not only will we leave this on the Dock, but I will make a donation to Puffy Paws too. LOL, and I am definitely NOT a cat person! Please, nobody tell my Labs, they won't let me live it down :D It is a wild world that swirls around you, but I am glad I get to at least share in your adventures :D

Thank you, I saw that poster last night and couldn't believe it. I don't even know how they know anbout Lubejobs! I was refered to them from a SOS member so maybe he said something. My talks with them were only regarding Gina. I couldn't wait to post it here. Watch what you offer, you may be taken up on it!!!:26:

Thank you!

I just got a video from my inlaws that have her. I can't believe how good she looks. I only saw her for 30 seconds since the day I found her due to I'm so allergic! She looks great. Here hair is starting to grow back finally!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOmZSpkhKaY

Ratickle
04-21-2009, 11:33 AM
That's outstanding Gino. Thanks for the link.....

Wrinkleface
04-21-2009, 11:36 AM
Very cool!!

Tom A.
04-21-2009, 01:06 PM
She looks so good! Thanks for the link Gino.

45Sonic
04-21-2009, 02:35 PM
Gino, I just want to say thanks for sharing such an amazing story with an even better ongoing ending.

Ryan8886
04-22-2009, 07:43 AM
Cool, Gino! Made a donation last week but forgot to put it in Gina's name. All good just the same...they seem like a great organization!

Excalibur Racing
04-22-2009, 09:33 AM
Gino,

You are a good man.

Lubejobs42
04-22-2009, 11:00 AM
Thank you every one!!!!