PDA

View Full Version : Weirdest person you ever worked with

Bobcat
04-20-2009, 06:08 PM
all right , I have a few but will start with a guy whose last name was toll, we all called him the troll of course. he would wear the same clothes to work that he wore to the gym and sauna the night before, he had a "moe " haircut, he would eat while sitting on the toilet at lunch, there would be a big pile of peanut shells on the floor, someone suggested that he had to prime the pump in order to start the flow:ack2:

Bobcat
04-20-2009, 06:13 PM
#2 a guy I was in korea with, last name was milliken, we were loading 25 pound practice bombs on triple ejector racks, you had to overpower a 25 pound spring to get the bomb to lock in to the rack, he pushed up , grunted and s h i t his pants , now there are 9 people in the work van, it is 10 below zero out , and we have to ride with him, the boss says geez mark want me to drop you off at the barracks so you can shower and change? he says" no I am good " they had to order the mfer to go home and change his drawers

Bobcat
04-20-2009, 06:15 PM
another guy whom I cannot remember his name also took his lunch into the can and ate and talked to his wife on his cell phone , everyday !!!

Bobcat
04-20-2009, 06:19 PM
next guy , we voted most likely to come to work and kill us all, his name was wayne and he was a nut, his wife would hit on everyone at x mas parties, while pregnant !

phragle
04-20-2009, 06:21 PM
I would have to say the wierdest person I ever worked with was myself...

03darkshadow
04-20-2009, 06:23 PM
the guy i work with now. sleeps all the time. gives BS answers when the boss asks him to do stuff. smells bad, snores at the drop of a hat.

or this one guy josh who was 30 lived at home and would make inappropriate comments to the high school girls who worked there.

Ratickle
04-20-2009, 06:29 PM
We don't consider this group work, do we????

Buoy
04-20-2009, 06:30 PM
The job I just left...
Had the Maintenance Mgr that didn't know how to fix anything, but always whipped out the cell phone to call someone in to fix it, or started replacing parts and adjusting things at will until the machine came back online.
I mean to the point that he had a company come in to change all the air filters (just like your home furnace) once a month. About 2 hrs to change all the filters in the building.
He was also one that made most of his phone calls on the chitter.
Now, during the day, I drink a lot of water, at least two gallon per day, so naturally, I have to **** alot. Only one 3 stall bathroom in the building.
This guy would be on the chitter 3-4 times a day.
Ate lunch between 10:30 and 11:00, and then always had to leave to pick something up after lunch. We later found out he just drove around the block, and took a nap in his car.
He looked just like Cliff Claven from "Cheers". Acted just like him too - he KNOWS everything.
Also one of these guys that when you ask him about something, he has to tell you what state or country the company is in, and somebody's name at the company.

phragle
04-20-2009, 06:46 PM
bouy...dont drink that much water..especially in the desert. doesn't sound right but it is...to much water will over dilute electrolytes. if your set on it, make sure there is plenty of salt and potassium in your diet.

MarylandMark
04-20-2009, 06:54 PM
Birds of a feather...

Buoy
04-20-2009, 07:19 PM
bouy...dont drink that much water..especially in the desert. doesn't sound right but it is...to much water will over dilute electrolytes. if your set on it, make sure there is plenty of salt and potassium in your diet.

Salt, no problem.
Potassium, I could probably use more.
May switch to gatorade or something.
Thanks for the advice.

Wrinkleface
04-20-2009, 07:32 PM
next guy , we voted most likely to come to work and kill us all, his name was wayne and he was a nut, his wife would hit on everyone at x mas parties, while pregnant !

Don't 4get Bubba, U R judged by the company U keep!!!!!!!:beatdeadhorse5::26:

phragle
04-20-2009, 07:49 PM
Salt, no problem.
Potassium, I could probably use more.
May switch to gatorade or something.
Thanks for the advice.

just start eating bananas.

JupiterSunsation
04-20-2009, 08:33 PM
Had an employee for 10 years that was a clean freak, 3 showers a day, constantly picking his teeth yet........ lived at home (age 47) with his mother, spent whole paychecks on hookers that he would never wear a rubber with (spoiled the experience)....

Never could understand that guy......

DollaBill
04-20-2009, 08:33 PM
try working next to Schuble LOL Thanks for playing. game over

PayCheck
04-20-2009, 08:53 PM
:)

Dude! Sweet!
04-20-2009, 09:34 PM
Oh man... toothless brothers that would fist fight in the parking lot of a job site every day... a senior "brand name" guy who would scratch his balls and adjust himself in front of people, a 60 year old, 400# lady that will brag about how good at sucking c*ck she used to be... there are a TON of weird MFers running around...

Probably the weirdest is one of my best friends though, so I can't throw her under the bus... oh wait, did you say weird or bat-sh*t crazy! :D

Wrinkleface
04-20-2009, 09:47 PM
a 60 year old, 400# lady that will brag about how good at sucking c*ck she used to be... :D

Why did she quit??????:biggrinjester:

LaughingCat
04-20-2009, 09:48 PM
Had an employee for 10 years that was a clean freak, 3 showers a day, constantly picking his teeth yet........ lived at home (age 47) with his mother, spent whole paychecks on hookers that he would never wear a rubber with (spoiled the experience)....

Never could understand that guy......

Still cheaper and less risky than marriage. Good man.

LaughingCat
04-20-2009, 09:49 PM
Why did she quit??????:biggrinjester:

Kind of hard when her chin bag is bigger than your tea bag.

LaughingCat
04-20-2009, 09:50 PM
on teh upside, she probably dulled down her teeth eating herself to that size.

damn im in a mean mood right now.

redhotsommer
04-21-2009, 11:12 AM
We had a guy here that just plain didn't shower. And was a chain smoker. On a hot summer day, even in shop with a/c, you couldn't get within 15 feet of him without becoming nauseated. When smoking was allowed in our shop, he'd burn cigs all day, every day. When we banned it, he would go to his car at lunch and smoke 7 cigs in a 1/2 hour. B.O. and cigarettes...not a winning combination for sure. He was gone in our first round of layoffs.

Wrinkleface
04-21-2009, 11:53 AM
on teh upside, she probably dulled down her teeth eating herself to that size.

probably in dentures!!!!!!!! Hope I didn't make'm!!!!!:26:

Gladhe8er
04-21-2009, 12:30 PM
This is a client of mine. One of his co-workers came over to my company and filled me in on this whack-job!

-he was cheap - all his clothes were hand-me downs, he never got a haircut and did not have a car. Instead he rides the bus 3 hours EACH way(Philly area to CT) to and from work.
-on weekends when the weather was nice, he would ask his co-worker to drop him off in a park on friday evening and pick him up on monday morning. He would live off the land, killing and eating squirrels in the park. He would sleep under leaves.
-took him out to lunch one time with some of his co-workers and he declared that he had a tapeworm. He would ask co-workers if he could have their leftovers - and these werent great leftovers...I'm talking about the last 2-3 pieces of lettuce left on somebodies plate from a caesar salad. He would eat right off their plates. He was also the only person who would order dessert at lunch.
-At that same lunch he asked 2 of his co-workers if he could have their lobster carcasses so that he could bring them home, grind them up and sprinkle them on his food for "extra calcium." I would hate to be on the bus next to that guy!
-back to being cheap...he wouldn't turn on the heat in his house and sometimes in the winter he would get so cold that he would go to the kitchen, turn the oven on and rotate his body every so often so that either his head or hs feet were in the oven.

I chit you not...this guy is a freak.

Sydwayz
04-21-2009, 12:47 PM
try working next to Schuble LOL Thanks for playing. game over

Try being Schuble, trying to work; and being next to you--doing "whatever."

NOW the game is over.

:D :D

sellsman11
04-21-2009, 12:51 PM
another guy whom I cannot remember his name also took his lunch into the can and ate and talked to his wife on his cell phone , everyday !!!

I worked with a guy that did this at a car dealership in Nashville. :ack2::ack2:

Dude! Sweet!
04-21-2009, 01:10 PM
Kind of hard when her chin bag is bigger than your tea bag.

You mean "chins"... :26:

Davidmnc
04-21-2009, 01:37 PM
I worked with a guy that did this at a car dealership in Nashville. :ack2::ack2:

I knew you were a used car salesmen at heart! :sifone:

MarylandMark
04-21-2009, 02:20 PM

Ouch..and coming from a RV guy.....double ouch

Sea-Dated
04-21-2009, 02:23 PM

We all knew this......

As far as the weirdest person...............

SOS, end of discussion.......:sifone: