PDA

View Full Version : Hats off to Sunsation

mikey
04-18-2009, 07:38 PM
This 32 is at the Jacksonville boat show and is one of the best looking ones I have seen. The interior is pearl white and just looks awesome. Great boat guys!!!

MahopacMarine
04-18-2009, 08:48 PM
This 32 is at the Jacksonville boat show and is one of the best looking ones I have seen. The interior is pearl white and just looks awesome. Great boat guys!!!

Do you mean I missed hanging with you at a show Mike!
Thanks bro. See you soon.

Tom

mikey
04-18-2009, 10:38 PM
Do you mean I missed hanging with you at a show Mike!
Thanks bro. See you soon.

Tom

Dont worry soon enough. I was talking to Brad today and told him that AC was fun.

MattBMiller
04-19-2009, 07:55 PM
The interior in that boat is awesome! Pics don't capture the pearl.

mikey
04-19-2009, 11:05 PM
Matt that was one of my most favorite parts.

chris sunsation
04-20-2009, 05:48 AM
I know I'm a little partial but Mikey is right that boat is one of my favorites!

Mikey I hope you've stayed away from the carp ponds at these shows!

Magic Medicine
04-20-2009, 08:01 AM
That is a sharp looking boat, color scheme is different

ItsPeanut
04-21-2009, 12:13 PM
Got to hang out with Brad for a little on sat nite. Great dude and thanks to sunsation for bringing in at least a couple go fasts. Nobody else came out. Great show all in all.

Tom A.
04-21-2009, 01:28 PM
I don't know if this has been asked here before or not.
What do the steps all the way in the front do? Does that help with slicing through an oncoming roller and or does it divert the spray?

Beautiful boat by the way!

danh63
04-21-2009, 01:41 PM
I love the new 32's

Knot 4 Me
04-21-2009, 01:58 PM
I don't know if this has been asked here before or not.
What do the steps all the way in the front do? Does that help with slicing through an oncoming roller and or does it divert the spray?

Beautiful boat by the way!"Starting at the bow of the new F4 hull we find small steps on both sides of the sharply angled keel that Sunsation calls Laminar Flow Interrupters. Wayne explained that these Laminar Flow Interrupters come into play when turning the boat sharply or when the bow engages a wave. “They help to break the suction when the entire bottom is in contact with the water or when the boat is hard over in a turn,” Wayne explained. “When the entire bottom is in contact with the water, it causes deceleration, these two forward steps help the boat to maintain its speed during moments of full hull immersion. We’ve incorporated this step on some of our other boats and it worked really well so we’re building it into the F4 too.”