PDA

View Full Version : reverse racism

Bgchuby01
04-10-2009, 10:18 AM
By Patrick J. Buchanan

Barack says we need to have a conversation about race in America. Fair enough. But this time, it has to be a two-way conversation. White America needs to be heard from, not just lectured to. This time, the Silent Majority needs to have its convictions, grievances and demands heard. And among them are these:

First, America has been the best country on earth for black folks. It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known. Wright ought to get down on his knees and thank God he is an American.

Second, no people anywhere have done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the ' 60s on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream. Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination against white folks -- with affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotas -- to advance black applicants over white applicants. Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated their time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks.

We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude?

Barack talks about new 'ladders of opportunity' for blacks. Let him go to Altoona and Johnstown and ask the white kids in Catholic schools how many were visited lately by Ivy League recruiters handing out scholarships for 'deserving' white kids. Is white America really responsible for the fact that the crime and incarceration rates for African-Americans are seven times those of white America? Is it really white America 's fault that illegitimacy in the African-American community has hit 70 percent and the black dropout rate from high schools in some cities has reached 50 percent?

Is that the fault of white America or, first and foremost, a failure of the black community itself?

As for racism, its ugliest manifestation is in interracial crime, and especially interracial crimes of violence. Is Barack Obama aware that while white criminals choose black victims 3 percent of the time, black criminals choose white victims 45 percent of the time?

Is Barack aware that black-on-white rapes are 100 times more common than the reverse, that black-on-white robberies were 139 times as common in the first three years of this decade as the reverse?

We have all heard ad nauseam from the Rev. Al about Tawana Brawley, the Duke rape case and Jena . And all turned out to be hoaxes. But about the epidemic of black assaults on whites that are real, we hear nothing.

Sorry, Barack, some of us have heard it all before, about 40 years and 40 trillion tax dollars ago.

This needs to be passed around because, this is a message everyone needs to hear!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feeling the pinch at the grocery store? Make dinner for $10 or less.

phragle
04-10-2009, 12:40 PM
reverse racism is equality. racism is one race against another..color is irrelevant.

aside from that...your right on...but we do owe black americans..oops african americans repirations..so I propose any person of african decent who is not happy with the way they or their ancestors have been treated in america, recieve at no charge, a on e way boat ticket back to africa, with no reentry to the united states for life.

Bgchuby01
04-10-2009, 01:21 PM
will stecz captain the ship?

cigdaze
04-10-2009, 01:54 PM
A valid opinion, like any other...this goes without saying, but it's a touchy subject, so tread lightly and respectfully.

Bgchuby01
04-12-2009, 07:54 PM
I just feel that the highest scoring person should get a job or promotion. When a minority gets a job with a lower test score its just wrong

MarylandMark
04-15-2009, 05:06 PM
So if a caucasian is born in Africa and moves to the US are they an African American?

phragle
04-15-2009, 05:18 PM
Only if they use Reggies hair dye and it runs...

Dude! Sweet!
04-15-2009, 07:34 PM
So if a caucasian is born in Africa and moves to the US are they an African American?

Played rugby with a bunch of Afrikaaners and that was one of my favorite jokes with them! :sifone:

fund razor
04-16-2009, 07:21 AM
Played rugby with a bunch of Afrikaaners and that was one of my favorite jokes with them! :sifone:

We have a member in Florida who is a caucasian "African-American" :D

Trim'd Up
04-16-2009, 08:44 AM
Had a similar discussion the other day with a black guy that works for me. Someone called him "African American" and he kinda went off on them. He said, "I have never been to Africa, nor has any of my family for the the last couple hundred years. So don't call me African-american." He said to call him , Black, Black-american, or just American, since that is what he is. I about died when he said he didn't like to be associated with those dumb MF'ers that are still chasing Lions around.

Bgchuby01
04-16-2009, 09:41 AM
black people only chose to be called afican american when it suits the situation. Just ask Al Sharpton

cigdaze
04-16-2009, 11:21 AM
I never did quite understand the whole -American thing. It's just stupid. Africa's a continent, America's a nation, neither have anything to do with color or race.

Sea-Dated
04-16-2009, 02:17 PM
I just feel that the highest scoring person should get a job or promotion. When a minority gets a job with a lower test score its just wrong

:iagree::iagree:

Affirmative Action did nothing but put White's at a major disadvantage.

phragle
04-16-2009, 04:16 PM
I want to know if 'they' believe in what they preach.. in certain parts of the country, the white male is becomming the minority.. if your now a minority, shouldn't you be getting preferential treatment???

fund razor
04-16-2009, 05:53 PM
:iagree::iagree:

Affirmative Action did nothing but put White's at a major disadvantage.

White's what? :)

fund razor
04-16-2009, 05:55 PM
I never did quite understand the whole -American thing. It's just stupid. Africa's a continent, America's a nation, neither have anything to do with color or race.

But sometimes it denotes a good thing, like a "German-American Festival." :D