PDA

View Full Version : Website design software?

BobbyB
04-08-2009, 11:10 PM
I am looking for some website design software and what something thats easy to use and works really well. Any ideas? Thanks

phragle
04-08-2009, 11:26 PM
I just wentr thru this and ended up using microsloth frontpage. you can download time limited demos of coffeecup and dreamweaver to try...it's no really an issue of whats best..it's whatyu want to do and which one you can actually figure out.

RPM
04-09-2009, 07:51 AM
If your not looking for anything extaordinary with a bunch of flash content Serif page 9 plus is an excellent program for beginners and can produce an excellent site in minimal time. To be honest it makes it so simple it's ridiculous..Dreamweaver is tough to learn.. I've had it for months and am still getting the hang of it.

I've got a copy of the program I could next day to you if you need or for that matter I could build the site for you

Ratickle
04-09-2009, 07:54 AM
Rob, the new Serif says WebPlus10. Is that different?

On sale for $39.95

RPM
04-09-2009, 07:59 AM
yeah it's a different program.. I may have to try it though..I bought page 9 when I first started the mag for around $30 over a year ago... Is that what your using....

Ratickle
04-09-2009, 08:01 AM
yeah it's a different program.. I may have to try it though..I bought page 9 when I first started the mag for around $30 over a year ago... Is that what your using....

I just use their free PhotoPlus 6.0. Never tried a website design. Ya never know though. :sifone: