PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Dodge Hemi SLT Quad cab

Rush
04-07-2009, 09:31 AM
Anybody know how to tell what options this truck has, they make a hemi sport pac, daytona pac, sport pac, rumble bee pac. Mine has painted bumpers and lots of chrome. I just took it on trade and I'am going to sell it and want to know the options. Thanks for any thoughts.

Rush
04-07-2009, 09:36 AM
The truck has Infinity stereo with am, fm, cd, casset, 20' alloy polished wheels and cloth seats.

99fever27
04-07-2009, 10:42 AM
I believe in the glove box there should be RPO codes. Those will tell you your options, except you will need to look up what each code means. Atleast this is what GM does. You may be able to find out with your VIN. Do a internet search, alot of info out there.

nifoxke
04-07-2009, 11:41 AM
I think with the Daytona and Rumble Bee versions they have graphics on the bed stating such. Although I suppose they could have been removed if that were the case. It looks like the previous owner purchased everything in the accessories catalog for that thing.

When I had my Jeep, I was able to email the VIN to Jeep and they emailed me back a build sheet. Maybe Dodge could do the same?

Rush
04-07-2009, 12:52 PM
It looks like the previous owner purchased everything in the accessories catalog for that thing.

:biggrinjester: I think your right or he put it all on. I looked at some on the web and I haven't seen one with all thing bling yet. :26: Only a few had painted bumpers.

JupiterSunsation
04-07-2009, 02:41 PM
It looks like the previous owner purchased everything in the accessories catalog for that thing.

:biggrinjester: I think your right or he put it all on. I looked at some on the web and I haven't seen one with all thing bling yet. :26: Only a few had painted bumpers.

Funny I am just the opposite. I remove any markings/stickers that are decoration and never put anything on the truck that doesn't make it function better. I have stripped brand new trucks on the same day I have bought them.

My buddy put a bug guard on a brand new Chevy swearing it will save rock chips but it made the side mirrors shake so violently over 70 mph you needed dramamine.........:sifone:

catmando
04-07-2009, 03:40 PM
Bug guards will only do so much. Best protection is the 3M stuff.

Perlmudder
04-07-2009, 04:42 PM

thats what it looks like!

BY U BOY
04-08-2009, 01:50 PM
looks like it is just a sport package with a bunch of accessories added to it.

RollWithIt
04-08-2009, 04:56 PM
Its an SLT Sport. The sport package has the color matching grill, bumpers and such. All that chrome is added on by the previous owner. It didnt come from the dealer that way. As mentioned before, you have to find the RPO codes sticker, usually in the glove box, to find out all the factory options. Could be a sharp looking truck if you take all the chrome off. Just my opinion..

buck
04-08-2009, 08:36 PM
Have a dealer run the VIN. That will tell you everything you want to know.

Buck

Rush
04-09-2009, 07:44 AM
Its an SLT Sport. The sport package has the color matching grill, bumpers and such. All that chrome is added on by the previous owner. It didnt come from the dealer that way. As mentioned before, you have to find the RPO codes sticker, usually in the glove box, to find out all the factory options. Could be a sharp looking truck if you take all the chrome off. Just my opinion..

Thankyou, and thanks everyone else for your input. :biggrinjester: