Big Time
04-03-2009, 12:37 PM
I love hearing things like that

LaughingCat
04-03-2009, 12:56 PM
One for the good guys.

phragle
04-03-2009, 01:23 PM
In my younger days in Cali, I hd a 4 bdrm house and rented rooms to friends..your typical mid 20's party house situation. one of my friends {a girl} came to me and said she had a friend who needed a place to crash..no problem..guy moved in, seemed cool, 3 days later, kid dissappeared along with a few guns and various other personal belongings from my other roommates, called my friend and it seems he took her mothers car too... (we filed a police report because of the guns) 2 weeks later my roomates and I were driving around and spotted him, caught him at a red light... roommates jumped out, I went around the corner to a fast food place and called the cops, then returned to the seen, 10 minutes later cops showed up, the guys was abloody mess after recieving an attitude adjustment from the 3 of us. guy admitted to the cop he had robbed us, cop was very cool, bunch of our stuff was in the vehicle, he allowed us to claim whatever we wanted but asked us each to leave one item that was reported stolen as evidence, cop also said the "guy is a mess..he must have fallen down when you guys asked him to get out of the car...these tweekers are clumsy like that" we got the guns back eventually. Same area of san diego a couple years later my idiot self ran out of gas on the way home from work in my ranger. walked home (only about a mile) got a gas can and my roomate to drive me back to my truck, upon arrival found a nice young mexican gentleman attempting to adjust my stereo. the .38 convinced himto wait patiently in the cab while i put 5 gallons of gas in the truck, my roomate and I then took him offroading in the sandiego foothills. I don;t know his exact outcome, but we left him about 5 miles from the nearest actual road after he recieved a beating that would make the jersey boys proud. anyone who knows me knows I am one of the nicest people you will meet. I don't have much but to my friends and my friend's friends I freely give anything possible.. need a couple bucks? place to crash? something to eat, help fixing something, I never think twice..steal from me, you made a mistake. when the scrappers where going nuts last year, lost about 4 grand of electrical wire (commercial main line on a spool), they came back 2 days later for more. spent the next week after that, locked and loaded hiding in the yard everynite hoping they came back. had I caught them they would have gone for a nice boat ride and been given complimentary swimming lessons.