PDA

View Full Version : April Fools

MarylandMark
04-01-2009, 05:33 PM
I'm so glad this group is above pulling 4/1 pranks

:03:

Sea-Dated
04-01-2009, 06:13 PM
I am not sure they are above it or just not clever enough to come up with something good.......:sifone:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tony
04-01-2009, 09:40 PM
Any of you guys propose today? :D

Scarab KV
04-01-2009, 09:47 PM
Phuck.....forgot what day it was. Maybe the wife was kidding when she said she wanted me out.

MattBMiller
04-01-2009, 09:57 PM

:rofl:

FormulaOne
04-01-2009, 11:10 PM

ya, my balls are on ice as we speak.....

SHARKEY-IMAGES
04-01-2009, 11:34 PM
How about this? :sifone:

Sure, April Fools' Day comes but once a year, and some silly stories have been making the rounds. (Stairmasters in the NYC subway? Brad and Angelina married? Really? No.) But one thing is now clear: Keep the jokes away from NASCAR.

All Car and Driver magazine tried to do was drive a little levity into the auto industry bailout with a prank. The serious publication ran a joke story that announced that Obama had ordered Chevrolet and Dodge out of NASCAR if they wanted to keep their federal funds. For a brief web-fueled moment, NASCAR fans had to imagine a future of cheering on Japanese cars. Or worse, French ones. The horror.

Immediately, the Internet went crazy, with searches on "obama nascar" accelerating in Search and zooming across Twitter. Although the story was clearly marked a hoax, Car and Driver eventually pulled the fake story and apologized for going "too far."

Not to worry, NASCAR fans: Nobody's pulling out of NASCAR. Yet. As Automobile magazine's blog noted nervously, "Let's just hope that the auto task force doesn't read this and get any ideas."

Bobcat
04-01-2009, 11:48 PM
Phuck.....forgot what day it was. Maybe the wife was kidding when she said she wanted me out.

of the closet ??????????????:26::26:

Scarab KV
04-01-2009, 11:52 PM
of the closet ??????????????:26::26:

lol....Smart a$$. Just for that, gonna come down and drink all your beer the 1st week of May:biggrinjester:

Blue Oval
04-02-2009, 09:29 AM
on vacation,yesterday one of my twin boys and his buddie fake text message about the other twins girl friend.Says she dumping him,they show it to him,let him brew for several minutes,then say April fools!Man they have a great sense of humor.

Sea-Dated
04-02-2009, 12:45 PM
I saw the Car & Driver story and thought it was funny as hell. People were leaving very nasty messges on that board though....:eek:

SHARKEY-IMAGES
04-02-2009, 02:48 PM
I saw the Car & Driver story and thought it was funny as hell. People were leaving very nasty messges on that board though....:eek:
Obviously they had no sense of humor.....:sifone: