PDA

View Full Version : Carling toggle switches

Tony
04-01-2009, 03:14 PM
I wasted well over an hour today trying to track down 5 freakin toggle switches. I was directed to Carling tech support by 3 different distributors because there is nothing they can do w/ out part numbers. Tech support doesnt answer the phone or return calls.:ack2:

I need some C series Off/MomOn, and MomOn/Off/MomOn with the .25" push on terminals. If anyone could shed some light on this it would be greatly appreciated.

Wobble
04-02-2009, 11:36 AM
I wasted well over an hour today trying to track down 5 freakin toggle switches. I was directed to Carling tech support by 3 different distributors because there is nothing they can do w/ out part numbers. Tech support doesnt answer the phone or return calls.:ack2:

I need some C series Off/MomOn, and MomOn/Off/MomOn with the .25" push on terminals. If anyone could shed some light on this it would be greatly appreciated.

you should be able to get a part number here http://toggle-switches.carlingtech.com/index.asp

Tony
04-02-2009, 12:37 PM
I finally got them late yesterday, my computer was acting up at the time and I couldnt view that part of the website.