PDA

View Full Version : Cat VS V

BY U BOY
03-31-2009, 10:59 PM
OK so here is the question. Mostly for the guys that were torn on what to buy. Why did you pick what you did ? Now that you own it what do you hate about it and do you regret your decision? And don't rub it in and say I HAVE BOTH or I will:boxing_smiley: in the face:biggrinjester:

stainless
03-31-2009, 11:04 PM
Had cats , got a v bottom, going back to a cat

BY U BOY
03-31-2009, 11:05 PM
Had cats , got a v bottom, going back to a cat

Why?

stainless
03-31-2009, 11:08 PM
tried to go to a v to make the wife happy, decided to go back to a cat to make me happy

Team Tsunami
03-31-2009, 11:17 PM
Why choose when you can have both!!! Sorry had to do it.:D 35 Motion Cat and 34 Sutphen. Best of both worlds! Steve.....we need to get u a cat before summer man!!:D:D

BY U BOY
tried to go to a v to make the wife happy, decided to go back to a cat to make me happy

Ok so what did you love about the cat and hate about the V?:seeya:

Tom A.
I love the speeds of the cats however, I like the lower insurance of the V and the ease of trailering. I have run V's for most of my adult life and feel comfortable in them. My boat runs over 100, cruises in the 70's and has fairly mild power. I am more than happy with what I got.

BY U BOY
Why choose when you can have both!!! 35 Motion Cat and 34 Sutphen. Best of both worlds!

Ok I am going to :boxing_smiley: you in the face:biggrinjester:

BY U BOY
03-31-2009, 11:18 PM
I love the speeds of the cats however, I like the lower insurance of the V and the ease of trailering. I have run V's for most of my adult life and feel comfortable in them. My boat runs over 100, cruises in the 70's and has fairly mild power. I am more than happy with what I got.

Is a cat really a pain to trailer?

Team Tsunami
03-31-2009, 11:22 PM
Is a cat really a paint to trailer?

Not really.....if you have a 46 Skater or 55 MTI then probably yes. The Cat just floats right on the trailer. No wondering if its on far enough to clear the steps or perfectly straight ect....We trailer our boats as well.

Seltzer
03-31-2009, 11:22 PM

Trailering a cat is about as easy as it gets.
Im always the first to the ramp.:sifone:

BY U BOY
03-31-2009, 11:23 PM

Good point,I was not putting insurance in the deal. I have always considered myself a V guy but just chalked it to never owning a cat and have been thinking outside the box the last few days.

Team Tsunami
03-31-2009, 11:26 PM
As the saying goes......once you go cat you never go back.:D

catmando
03-31-2009, 11:26 PM
Is a cat really a pain to trailer?You have to put the trailer in deeper for a cat. If the water level is low you might drop off the end of the ramp. It happened to me twice.

My boat was a little bit of both cat and V. I loved the handling, it was like a Corvette on the water.

jeffbare
03-31-2009, 11:35 PM
We have a small twin outboard cat (25' Motion), and as far as performance and handling there is nothing in a similar V-hull that compares. Where we lack compared to the V is in cabin ammenities. But the handling in chop and otehr boat wakes, you can't compare the two. I don't think I will ever go back the a V-hull.

old377guy
03-31-2009, 11:40 PM
I don't currently have a choice in the cost department,(up front and insurance), so it's a veefor me.However, I'm a traditionalist and love the long narrow (I know - phallic) look of a "cigarette boat". My cabin is indispensible to me, the wife and all the folks we take boating.

Tom A.
03-31-2009, 11:42 PM
It's not so much the ramps, it is the oversize load. Anything over 8'6" needs a permit by law, a 9' wide v can get away but a 10'6" cat can't. No night time hauling, legally. And forget a tilt trailer; cost, weight and setting up the boat for it. You need an F-650 or bigger to tow a tilt.

Oh yeah, I am from NJ and the toll booths are awfully skinny! :)

BY U BOY
03-31-2009, 11:58 PM
I don't currently have a choice in the cost department,(up front and insurance), so it's a veefor me.However, I'm a traditionalist and love the long narrow (I know - phallic) look of a "cigarette boat". My cabin is indispensible to me, the wife and all the folks we take boating.

I'm in the same boat no pun intended:26: I am looking in the 28 to 32' range. I could swing a 28 skater but that would mean egg beaters,which in some aspects are tempting but I am more a big block guy. I have a boat with a BBC and one with a OB so I know what is involved with both. With that said I know I could get a good deal on a AO or a Chriscat but they like tons of power to GO:seeya:

phragle
04-01-2009, 12:13 AM
I have a V and a cat :P

catmando
04-01-2009, 12:30 AM
I'm in the same boat no pun intended:26: I am looking in the 28 to 32' range. I could swing a 28 skater but that would mean egg beaters,which in some aspects are tempting but I am more a big block guy. I have a boat with a BBC and one with a OB so I know what is involved with both. With that said I know I could get a good deal on a AO or a Chriscat but they like tons of power to GO:seeya:The AO is much lighter than the Chris and will run low to mid 90s with 500hps. There was one from LOTO for sale(sold now) that ran 90+ with 425HOs.

Tommy Gun
04-01-2009, 01:06 AM
I like the V because I like to stand and do not like the stand up cats. I also feel the V is more versatile boat for bar hopping and rafting up where the cat is more for speed and poker runs. That and I just flat out like the Cigarettes...something about them. My fear of owning a cat is that I wouldn't feel any thrill of driving it unless I was going 150...and that has its own inherent set of problems. In the V 100+ is balls out and 85 is a nice ride. If I always boated on open water I would more likely lean towards the cat, but in the lake the V is plenty of boat.

glh
04-01-2009, 07:04 AM
And don't rub it in and say I HAVE BOTH or I will:boxing_smiley: in the face:biggrinjester:I have both... Oupps sorry!

glh
04-01-2009, 07:07 AM
OK so here is the question. Mostly for the guys that were torn on what to buy. Why did you pick what you did ? Now that you own it what do you hate about it and do you regret your decision? And don't rub it in and say I HAVE BOTH or I will:boxing_smiley: in the face:biggrinjester:Went for the Cat for a change from the Cig... Also I did not need any room for anchoring or partying and such things.

To quote my Bro relating to V-hulls for now;

"Been there done that, got the t-shirt"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3USdHMl4xFM&feature=channel_page

Ratickle
04-01-2009, 07:19 AM
I wanted a cat, ended up with another V. The killer for me was the insurance. With the short season in Michigan, I could no way justify spending $8,000 more per year on a 100mph cat, 39OE, vs the 80 mph BT.

In Florida or somewhere south, maybe.

glh
04-01-2009, 07:43 AM
The killer for me was the insurance.Very good point.

MarylandMark
04-01-2009, 07:55 AM
but that would mean egg beaters

Follow the light, follow the light...

I like the V because I like to stand and do not like the stand up cats. I also feel the V is more versatile boat for bar hopping and rafting up where the cat is more for speed and poker runs. That and I just flat out like the Cigarettes...something about them. My fear of owning a cat is that I wouldn't feel any thrill of driving it unless I was going 150...and that has its own inherent set of problems. In the V 100+ is balls out and 85 is a nice ride. If I always boated on open water I would more likely lean towards the cat, but in the lake the V is plenty of boat.

My thoughts exactly. Cat for me if I could afford to be a 2 boat owner or did more poker runs vs sand bars.

bulletbob
04-01-2009, 08:04 AM
I have had my Velocity for two seasons. The cabin is nice ,but rarely used since I live on the lake. I am looking for a cat in the 21 to 30 foot range. Depending on what size cat I get I will purchase another larger V hull also. Phragle what kind of Cat do you have? Tabby.lol

stainless
04-01-2009, 08:09 AM
I'm in the same boat no pun intended:26: I am looking in the 28 to 32' range. I could swing a 28 skater but that would mean egg beaters,which in some aspects are tempting but I am more a big block guy. I have a boat with a BBC and one with a OB so I know what is involved with both. With that said I know I could get a good deal on a AO or a Chriscat but they like tons of power to GO:seeya:

28 skater is an awesome boat! You cant beat the bang for the buck, and you'd be surprised how well it runs .

Airpacker
04-01-2009, 08:11 AM
To quote my Bro relating to V-hulls for now;

"Been there done that, got the t-shirt"

GL, thats exactly what Catastrophe said to me but in reverse when he got the 44 nortec V :)

Airpacker
04-01-2009, 08:14 AM
I went cat after several V's. For years we would spend weekends on the boat. Then the whole family thing happened and boat camping was swept aside. Now we have a place to stay where we boat so a day boat is what we needed. I love the ride, speed and handling of a cat. Flying a cat level over the wave tops is a special feeling indeed.

clayinaustin
04-01-2009, 09:40 AM
I'm a traditionalist and love the long narrow (I know - phallic) look of a "cigarette boat". My cabin is indispensible to me, the wife and all the folks we take boating.

+1

I just like the look of the traditional Cigarette boat over a Cat.

Also, I use my cabin alot for "fun". You can't get 10 girls into the cabin of a 30-foot Cat! :p

PARADOX
04-01-2009, 10:14 AM
I wanted a cat, ended up with another V. The killer for me was the insurance.
In Florida or somewhere south, maybe.

That's the one they should have sent you first...[Quote]

Yeaah ?/

I got a "V" no cat but I have a dog.. BUT.. I will look for a "CAT".. will call it the "Rat Killer". :rofl:

Ratickle
04-01-2009, 10:29 AM
Yeaah ?

I got a "V" no cat but I have a dog.. BUT.. I will look for a "CAT".. will call it the "Rat Killer". :rofl:

Better be a big mean one, don't try bringin that Bobcat punkazz......

ar15meister
04-01-2009, 10:48 AM
http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifieds/1994_28_skater-o28390-en.html

Dude! Sweet!
04-01-2009, 01:06 PM
Man, I'm dying to get a cat. Insurance and inability to sell my current boat have been holding me back on it. I rode in my buddy's 28 Skater and I was ruined! :D

BY U BOY
04-01-2009, 04:27 PM
http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifieds/1994_28_skater-o28390-en.html

I am pretty aware of what skaters are for sale... My wife calls me the professional boat shopper:26:

BY U BOY
04-01-2009, 04:28 PM
Keep it coming guys... Not only for me but for future people with the same delema:26:

BY U BOY
04-01-2009, 04:29 PM
maybe I should just keep the scarab and gat a skater too:sifone:only problem is I would like to keep half my chit:lurk5:

Ran-Dom32
04-01-2009, 04:53 PM
I have a 31 Awesome with a pair of 540's n/a runs 107 & has a decent cabin, the ride is great, (last 2 boats were v's) - I just like the fact that I can be loaded with passengers/ fuel & be able to crack 100 anytime I want

Sean Stinson
04-01-2009, 05:02 PM
The best advice I can give you is to pay for someone elses gas that way you have no headache!!!!!

Ratickle
04-01-2009, 06:37 PM
The best advice I can give you is to pay for someone elses gas that way you have no headache!!!!!

Oh sure, now you tell me....:boxing_smiley:

Gladhe8er
04-01-2009, 07:55 PM
When I was looking 2 years ago, I took a 28 Skater(250 XS's) and a 28 AT(525) for test rides. I liked the ride of both, but the skater seats were cramped, there was no storage space up front and I missed the noise of the I/O. Plus, it was almost impossible to get an insurance quote at my age(28 back then).

We can overnight on the AT, have more people and supplies and I can afford to put gas into it with the insurance savings.

stainless
04-01-2009, 08:04 PM
Another way to look at it is that the cat gets better fuel mielage , so that fuel savings can go toward insurance.
I switched from elton porter on my last skater to Bob leuellen at Worldwide marine
(800 339-1235) and cut my ins bill in HALF! worth getting a quote!

BY U BOY
04-01-2009, 08:33 PM

Thats not fun for me. I enjoy working on my stuff as much as going out in it:sifone:

Slandrew
04-01-2009, 08:34 PM
Always wanted a Cat because they pass the century mark with ease!On the negitive side storage,price,no cabin ,insurance,fit more people on a V.

niceguy
04-01-2009, 08:48 PM
Thats not fun for me. I enjoy working on my stuff as much as going out in it:sifone:

Thats why you like going out with us.... you can ride and work on my boat. LMFAO.

Can't wait till Friday the 17th. We are jacked about it.... now carry on with the original topic.

Oh and I chose the V because I couldn't stand the price of insurance and I liked the fact that I have more room!! And nothing beats the sound of two rat motors roaring:26:

BY U BOY
04-01-2009, 09:27 PM
Thats why you like going out with us.... you can ride and work on my boat. LMFAO.

Can't wait till Friday the 17th. We are jacked about it.... now carry on with the original topic.

Oh and I chose the V because I couldn't stand the price of insurance and I liked the fact that I have more room!! And nothing beats the sound of two rat motors roaring:26:

Yep I'm ready for the shoot out also.

The first time meting and riding in your new boat was great:moon:. Busted impeller on one engine, busted starter on the good engine and hoping the wind blows us to the dock:rofl: Second time out busted hoses.. 3rd time out engine just quits... Now that I think about it maybe I shouldn't ride with you:sifone:

What time you want to hit the water?

nortech4play
04-01-2009, 09:59 PM
Coming from the "V" camp and buying a "Cat" a couple of years ago I can agree with the saying...."Once you go Cat you never go back"...yes the insurance is pretty steep but being able to run at 100+ without breaking a sweat is pretty cool... I'm over having to run as fast as I can...been there done that....and there's always someone faster anyway....

phragle
04-01-2009, 10:01 PM
big advantage in the vee is that if your out at the islands etc, and a storm blows across, you can go below.

Scarab KV
04-01-2009, 10:03 PM

:rofl::rofl:

nortech4play
04-01-2009, 10:08 PM
big advantage in the vee is that if your out at the islands etc, and a storm blows across, you can go below.

In my neck of the woods we just seek shelter at the closest watering hole....like say....Dog Day's, Frankie & Louies, Shorty Pants where ever we can get too....btw....mine has a little cabin, not enough for a bunch of people but works in a pinch...:26:

niceguy
04-01-2009, 10:08 PM
Yep I'm ready for the shoot out also.

The first time meting and riding in your new boat was great:moon:. Busted impeller on one engine, busted starter on the good engine and hoping the wind blows us to the dock:rofl: Second time out busted hoses.. 3rd time out engine just quits... Now that I think about it maybe I shouldn't ride with you:sifone:

What time you want to hit the water?

HAHAHHAHAHAHA. I didnt know if others were coming with us, so I'm game for anytime. Took the day off, so I'll be ready by 10-11am. You just let me know and I'll be there.

BY U BOY
04-01-2009, 10:40 PM
HAHAHHAHAHAHA. I didnt know if others were coming with us, so I'm game for anytime. Took the day off, so I'll be ready by 10-11am. You just let me know and I'll be there.

I'll find out what the plans are and who is coming. Chit I don't care what we do as long as I'm not on land that day:sifone:

safa 1
04-01-2009, 10:57 PM
always loved the v until my first poker run, i was doing 95 and they went by me like i wasn't moving then i decided to go for a cat and now all i can say is wow

stainless
04-01-2009, 10:59 PM
sweet boat!

BY U BOY
04-01-2009, 11:00 PM
always loved the v until my first poker run, i was doing 95 and they went by me like i wasn't moving then i decided to go for a cat and now all i can say is wow

I would say wow too if that was mine:biggrinjester: Sweet boat..

inbetween
04-01-2009, 11:02 PM
I have a V. Chose the V because the overall cost of a cat is so high

safa 1
04-01-2009, 11:32 PM
I would say wow too if that was mine:biggrinjester: Sweet boat.. thank you , after having the skater i don't think ill ever go back to a V

Dude! Sweet!
04-02-2009, 01:21 AM
thank you , after having the skater i don't think ill ever go back to a V

Didn't realize you owned "The Devil" (after Songrath?). We've never met but I've seen you around at some Scope stuff and your Skater is an absolute knockout!

Ratickle
04-02-2009, 06:58 AM

Both nice boats, thanks for sharing....

Jassman
04-02-2009, 08:37 AM
Ive always had a V..have had a few rides in a cat and yes I love it..the hard part is having the wife get past her fear of speed of what some of these cats are capable..after she has read this and other boards numerous times and read all the unfortunate accidents...It scares the hell out of her, and that is the reason she prefer's I do not get a cat, and won't even ride on one. She is a great deck hand, so going by my self is no fun.

Airpacker
04-02-2009, 08:50 AM
Ive always had a V..have had a few rides in a cat and yes I love it..the hard part is having the wife get past her fear of speed of what some of these cats are capable..after she has read this and other boards numerous times and read all the unfortunate accidents...It scares the hell out of her, and that is the reason she prefer's I do not get a cat, and won't even ride on one. She is a great deck hand, so going by my self is no fun.

Jeff, you need to get her out for a ride in a cat once with a good and safe ( sane) driver. Thats all it takes. One "air ride" over the slop and they go Hmmmmmmmmmmm, this is nice.

My wife was scared as he ll of the idea of a cat until I got her out on one. My best fiends wife was the same way until I took her out for a ride on a pretty snarky day and she agreed on the dock to have me find one for my buddy.

Knot 4 Me
04-02-2009, 08:51 AM
Ive always had a V..have had a few rides in a cat and yes I love it..the hard part is having the wife get past her fear of speed of what some of these cats are capable..after she has read this and other boards numerous times and read all the unfortunate accidents...It scares the hell out of her, and that is the reason she prefer's I do not get a cat, and won't even ride on one. She is a great deck hand, so going by my self is no fun.She is a great deck hand. I love a woman who grabs ropes, fenders and sends you naughty texts from the back seat of the boat!

I prefer a vee over a cat if for no reason other than I do not like to sit in a boat when driving. But I sure do love the look and sound of a cat blowing by on the lake. I would love a ride in a cat someday at LOTO. The bigger cats just eat that water up compared to the vees.

Dueclaws
04-02-2009, 10:05 AM
We had V's for years, but switched to cats and stayed with them, in spite of the higher insurance. My wife loves the way our Jag rides and thankfully she doesn't care about cabins and having more that 2 guests. Nothing like cruising at 100, without breaking a sweat!
Due

MarylandMark
04-02-2009, 12:14 PM
going by my self is no fun.

Say no more; as a friend I will make sure you don't have to go out solo :biggrinjester:

safa 1
04-02-2009, 05:26 PM
Didn't realize you owned "The Devil" (after Songrath?). We've never met but I've seen you around at some Scope stuff and your Skater is an absolute knockout!
oh ya i bought it from Ron, i t was good for the ocean but not for havasu, thank you next time you see me let know who you are , are you doing the desert storm?

safa 1
04-02-2009, 05:27 PM
Both nice boats, thanks for sharing....

thank you for your comment

nortech4play
04-02-2009, 10:16 PM
Jeff, you need to get her out for a ride in a cat once with a good and safe ( sane) driver. Thats all it takes. One "air ride" over the slop and they go Hmmmmmmmmmmm, this is nice.

My wife was scared as he ll of the idea of a cat until I got her out on one. My best fiends wife was the same way until I took her out for a ride on a pretty snarky day and she agreed on the dock to have me find one for my buddy.

Mine was the same way...she didn't want one and was a little peeved when I bought mine after the sea trials.... On her first ride down at the lake we were only running 50-60 just loping along in the normal weekend slop coming from our place by the dam to party cove which is about 20+ miles....we just floated over all of the waves and wakes...

From that point on she's loved it and couldn't believe it could be that smooth of a ride....In my "V" we would have run about the same speeds but with nowhere near the ride of the Cat.... Re-rig is just about finished and can't wait to hit the water...

catmando
04-02-2009, 10:19 PM
http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifieds/1994_28_skater-o28390-en.htmlIs that a good price for that boat? 100mph boat for $60k sure sounds good.

catmando
04-02-2009, 10:23 PM
Another way to look at it is that the cat gets better fuel mielage , so that fuel savings can go toward insurance.
I switched from elton porter on my last skater to Bob leuellen at Worldwide marine
(800 339-1235) and cut my ins bill in HALF! worth getting a quote!Bob insured my boat.

Not only better fuel mileage but cats are easier on the motors because less of the boat is in the water so less drag.

catmando
04-02-2009, 10:27 PM
always loved the v until my first poker run, i was doing 95 and they went by me like i wasn't moving then i decided to go for a cat and now all i can say is wowNice!! What does "safa" stand for?

safa 1
04-02-2009, 10:33 PM
Nice!! What does "safa" stand for?
my mother's name ,daughter and my company and they all my number 1

catmando
04-02-2009, 11:15 PM
What's your business?

phragle
04-02-2009, 11:26 PM
never riden in a cat, much less a fast one..been in cigs donzis scarabs but never a cat...who has one on western lake erie??

AIR TIME
04-03-2009, 12:03 AM
Why choose when you can have both!!! Sorry had to do it.:D 35 Motion Cat and 34 Sutphen. Best of both worlds! Steve.....we need to get u a cat before summer man!!:D:D

did you buy steves boat from RI, Ithink his name is steve:sifone: well congrats and thanks for the ride last summer at 2nd to last stop on the pokerrun. what power and you must have sold the cig I think love tsunami great boat, I picked up the twin 572 that mike had and DEAN is building it and am looking into a konrad drive now so it will be nov it looks maybe oct:(, but will end up in a sutphen too looking at a black 34 it was sold last fall so I bought the 572, but it might go back on the market so:26:

AIR TIME
04-03-2009, 12:08 AM

I thought a while ago a guy from turkey put a single big block in a 28skater, I would think with about 3 to 5gs in glass work you could make a single surface drive or konrad skater:sifone:

AIR TIME
04-03-2009, 12:13 AM
I have had my Velocity for two seasons. The cabin is nice ,but rarely used since I live on the lake. I am looking for a cat in the 21 to 30 foot range. Depending on what size cat I get I will purchase another larger V hull also. Phragle what kind of Cat do you have? Tabby.lol

pm me I know of a nice deal for a cat I think its a 25 or bigger with or without power had a 700hp and a 900hp motor and ran like it was on rails, I forget is post name so pm meor call me at 6178333327 and I will give you his phone# he is going to a bigger cat 29footer single 1200hp

tunnelvision69
04-03-2009, 07:09 AM
cats feel way more secure at speed, my wife loves the ride of ours.

Ratickle
04-03-2009, 07:19 AM
In a big cat, biggest I've been in was a 39 OE with blowns probably around 850hp, vs a big V.

Choppey, messed up, water, I call the V ride the Bobble head. You get that semi-violent back and forth/left-right head bobble vs the smooth ride of a cat. Doesn't sem to matter what V, just the right water conditions and away your head goes......

As I said, cat was the preferred choice.

Until we had it all nailed down and started getting insurance quotes.....:(

ar15meister
04-03-2009, 08:40 AM
Is that a good price for that boat? 100mph boat for $60k sure sounds good.

I have no idea if that is a good price. I just saw the boat pop up.

I love the 28 Skaters.....almost as much as I would love a 32!

Euro Scott
04-03-2009, 09:49 AM
Cat all the way !! I just built this v and on test ride all I could think about was how boring. Heres my 33 and it has a nice cabin only the thin cats dont have a cabin.. It's for sale reasonable as well..

Ratickle
04-03-2009, 10:21 AM
Cat all the way !! I just built this v and on test ride all I could think about was how boring. Heres my 33 and it has a nice cabin only the thin cats dont have a cabin.. It's for sale reasonable as well..

Yep, the OE's and the Mares were the ones we had narrowed down to. As I said, insurance was the deal killer for us.

safa 1
04-04-2009, 12:37 AM
What's your business?general contractor, i do work for management companies that owns apartment complexes, rehab and remodel

4mulafastech
04-04-2009, 09:59 AM
Had a 22' Talon and now a 292 Formula. Each have their advantages. My cat was small, but gave a major adrenaline rush every time I hammered down. The 292 handles bigger water and that can be a thrill even at only 70 mph. I like the stand-up bolsters and cuddy. Much more comfortable for hanging out as well. The only real solution is to own both types!:26:

Seltzer
04-04-2009, 12:57 PM
Had a 22' Talon and now a 292 Formula. Each have their advantages. My cat was small, but gave a major adrenaline rush every time I hammered down. The 292 handles bigger water and that can be a thrill even at only 70 mph. I like the stand-up bolsters and cuddy. Much more comfortable for hanging out as well. The only real solution is to own both types!:26:

What did you do with the Talon?
I had an 18 that i ran the crap out of it during the week and loved it.

MikeyFIN
04-04-2009, 07:21 PM
Why?

Itīs a Speed Thing....

MikeyFIN
04-04-2009, 07:23 PM

+1..depends also on the V.
Get one without a Cabin and see if your Wife still comes along :sifone:

mosi
04-05-2009, 09:42 AM
never riden in a cat, much less a fast one..been in cigs donzis scarabs but never a cat...who has one on western lake erie??

RENO has the OE that rides like a dream!!!

Kenny has his Skater and is out at WoodTick often. That thing runs triple digits and feels like you are riding on rails

4mulafastech
04-05-2009, 10:36 AM
What did you do with the Talon?
I had an 18 that i ran the crap out of it during the week and loved it.

Sold it after we had our daughter.:03: Speedfreak wife became a Mom and we had to slow down. Probably a good decision. Those Talon's sure were sweet. Ran nitrous oxide in mine and it was scary quick!:sifone:

BY U BOY
04-05-2009, 12:50 PM

What are you asking for the Cat?