PDA

View Full Version : ACAI Berry???????

Wrinkleface
03-31-2009, 08:25 PM
Does anybody take this either in pill or liquid form?? Do U feel better, have U lost weight, do U have more energy??? Does it make your weenie any bigger????? What does anybody think????:huh: Thanx

Oh, 4 U ladies, does it make your :_boobies: bigger???:26:

rbhudelson
03-31-2009, 08:56 PM
I've been on it for about 6 months.

i've gained 30 pounds, my weenie has got shorter and thinner, i grew man boobs, lost the hair on my head but grew it on my back.

Other than that, I feel great. might have something to do with not having to deal with women anymore.

Wrinkleface
03-31-2009, 09:34 PM
I've been on it for about 6 months.

might have something to do with not having to deal with women anymore.

Damn estrogen pumpers!!!!!:beatdeadhorse5::26:

old377guy
03-31-2009, 11:53 PM
take it every morning in an isotonic formulation; mix it with other anti-oxidants. I almost never get sick. my cholesterol went down quite a bit with no change in diet or exercise. - jeff

JupiterSunsation
04-01-2009, 06:12 AM
People pushing the Mona Vie juice were raving about the benefits yet there is less than an ounce of it in a $40 bottle of juice. Mone Vie was expanding around here faster than home construction in 04, every soccer mom was trying to make 40K a year selling it. Now in the slowdown I see a lot less Escalades with that logo in the back window.....

Placebo effect comes to mind with a lot of these products................

Offshoredrillin
04-01-2009, 07:26 AM
it is a very potent berry, but expensive, you can get it at whole foods. if you juice, mixing that into a juice in the morning with some blueberries wheat grass and some other ingredients will give you plenty of anti-oxidants. It is by far the best fruit out there for you, but like everything else take in moderation. also black cherry juice or about 10 cherries a day is good for blood purification and will lower the uric acid in your system. if you are going to use it get it in whole form and stay away from the diluted pre mix drinks. :)

Wrinkleface
04-01-2009, 07:32 AM
it is a very potent berry, but expensive, you can get it at whole foods. if you juice, mixing that into a juice in the morning with some blueberries wheat grass and some other ingredients will give you plenty of anti-oxidants. It is by far the best fruit out there for you, but like everything else take in moderation. also black cherry juice or about 10 cherries a day is good for blood purification and will lower the uric acid in your system. if you are going to use it get it in whole form and stay away from the diluted pre mix drinks. :)

Rob, ordered up the pill form late last night! Will give it a try & C what happens!! I am not a good eater, any little bit should help me!!:sifone:

mosi
04-01-2009, 10:52 AM
There is a new product out......

I know that if women take some Extracockatnite in the right dosage.....
.....there outlook on life is much better.

I have samples.

Ratickle
04-01-2009, 10:56 AM
Rob, ordered up the pill form late last night! Will give it a try & C what happens!! I am not a good eater, any little bit should help me!!:sifone:

I recommend this.....

ChiefApache
04-01-2009, 10:58 AM
I recommend this.....

That's what I need right now........

ChiefApache
04-01-2009, 10:59 AM
Does anybody take this either in pill or liquid form?? Do U feel better, have U lost weight, do U have more energy??? Does it make your weenie any bigger????? What does anybody think????:huh: Thanx

Oh, 4 U ladies, does it make your :_boobies: bigger???:26:

What is your reason for taking it?? To lose weight? To feel better? To supplement your poor diet? You want man boobs? Wishful thinking on the weenie part. If it proved otherwise women would be dropping it into your drinks. :biggrinjester:

rainmn
04-01-2009, 11:50 AM
People pushing the Mona Vie juice were raving about the benefits yet there is less than an ounce of it in a $40 bottle of juice. Mone Vie was expanding around here faster than home construction in 04, every soccer mom was trying to make 40K a year selling it. Now in the slowdown I see a lot less Escalades with that logo in the back window.....

Placebo effect comes to mind with a lot of these products................

Same here with all the people pushing that crap. Everyone I ever spoke to about was really just trying to get their own supply for free. It all sounded like a big pyramid scam, based on a very overpriced product with questionable benefits.

Sea-Dated
04-01-2009, 12:29 PM
It was just another pyramid scheme. I know some people that got in early and made some decent money from it but that well is drying up fast.

PARADOX
04-01-2009, 12:33 PM
Why would anyone take something that's "Acid" and pay an arm and a leg for it. You can get Muriotic acid in Home depot.. Drink that I can assure you it will "cure" all your problems.

but again... "acid" where can I get some. :03:

JJ Apache
04-01-2009, 02:35 PM
Why would anyone take something that's "Acid" and pay an arm and a leg for it. You can get Muriotic acid in Home depot.. Drink that I can assure you it will "cure" all your problems.

but again... "acid" where can I get some. :03:

Orange Juice..........cost less but it's side effects are heartburn.....:ack2::biggrinjester:

JJ Apache
04-01-2009, 02:40 PM
Or if your really savvy you can just drink Tequila!!!

Wrinkleface
04-01-2009, 03:03 PM
Or if your really savvy you can just drink Tequila!!!

Could B some of that in a few weeks!!!:cheers2:

JJ Apache
04-01-2009, 03:11 PM

Whats up doc?

yes there will be!!:biggrinjester:

ChiefApache
04-01-2009, 03:17 PM

You guys might be in trouble......rumor has it some eastsiders are talking of driving west........