PDA

View Full Version : Yo Fundy

Tony
03-30-2009, 09:48 PM
How bout some progress report on that thar Pache. Drinking storries are encouraged, pics are mandatory. ;) :sifone:

fund razor
03-31-2009, 04:31 PM
I am spending money as fast as I can. Just waiting for a few key parts, then the process will speed up. Looking forward to it. Should be a fun ride, and new power is always nice. (Once things are dialed in.)

rbhudelson
03-31-2009, 04:45 PM
Guys, this is the bar. if you want to talk about real boating then go to the proper forum. :03:

fund razor
03-31-2009, 04:47 PM
Let's see if a mod moves it. :)

MattBMiller
03-31-2009, 06:04 PM
I am spending money as fast as I can. Just waiting for a few key parts, then the process will speed up. Looking forward to it. Should be a fun ride, and new power is always nice. (Once things are dialed in.)

Whatcha got?

fund razor
03-31-2009, 07:41 PM
Whatcha got?

A 1988 Brave with Bravo ones with nose cones, latham external.... mucho restorations done in 2008. I bought it last fall from WMF, knowing that it had remaining engine issues to overcome, had the old power pulled in October and gone through... and then I decided to go with new builds. New power goes well with all the work that has been done already. :blush5::sifone:

Should have it here at home by the end of the month. I don't mind having to cover it if I can work on it at home.