PDA

View Full Version : Mobilemercman!!!!!!

mikey
03-30-2009, 02:02 PM
A great pic of our fearless leaders mobilemercman from Biloxi '09 sporting the imco jersey. Jim it was great to see you this weekend and the boat looked great!!! Dont worry about that girl you guys can get her!!! See you at Lake Cumberland!!!!

sellsman11
03-30-2009, 03:19 PM
A couple that I took.... Looking GOOD Jim!!!

Sea-Dated
03-30-2009, 03:49 PM
Congrats on the races Jim.....

inbetween
03-30-2009, 10:19 PM
Nice job Jim!

MOBILEMERCMAN
03-30-2009, 10:28 PM
Thanks Mikey, Frankie, Matt and Adam.

It was a busy, great weekend. The weather cleared for race day. There were new racers who came to race with the OSS family. It made for a long day of great racing.

There will be pix showing up for days.

Thanks to everyone involved at OSS , The city of Biloxi, and the photogs sharing the event

mikey
03-31-2009, 12:08 PM
A couple that I took.... Looking GOOD Jim!!!

I saw you talking to Reese and wanted to come over and say hi but got a little busy. Hope you guys had a good time and see you all soon.

sellsman11
03-31-2009, 12:57 PM
I saw you talking to Reese and wanted to come over and say hi but got a little busy. Hope you guys had a good time and see you all soon.

I saw ya Mikey!!! I learned a loooong time ago to stay out of the way on race day!!!;)

We had a great time in Biloxi!!

ThrottleUp Props
03-31-2009, 01:56 PM
Now that is great start to the season, Jim!

Congrats to you and George Jr.!

Julie

MOBILEMERCMAN
03-31-2009, 02:57 PM
Thanks Julie,

We are in the hunt now. We intend to catch the girl.

Congratulations to Mark and Jenni on their win.

Thanks for your help

ThrottleUp Props
03-31-2009, 04:12 PM
Thanks Julie,

We are in the hunt now. We intend to catch the girl.

Congratulations to Mark and Jenni on their win.

Thanks for your help

In the hunt is right!!!!!!!!!!!! Now its up to you guys to drive it like you stole it! Mark and Jenni are very talented and are indeed a force on the water. I cannot tell you how GREAT it made Matt and I feel to see the IMCO boat in second place chasing down first!!!!

Thank you for such great fun, watching you run!

Julie