PDA

View Full Version : these are the people our president wants to hold dialogue with...

Offshoredrillin
03-30-2009, 12:23 PM
scary stuff right here boy....

http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=0861ff3eabea1ceb73e4

Sea-Dated
03-30-2009, 02:54 PM
Phucking animals and of course "The One" wants to talk to them. He was raised partially as one of them.

Perlmudder
03-30-2009, 03:02 PM
yikes..

Bobcat
03-30-2009, 04:04 PM
there is no reasoning with these folks, I think it's practical to go tactical (nukes)

catmando
03-30-2009, 10:55 PM
None of the Obama family ever had any dealings with these fanatics, nor is the President going to have anything to do with them now or in the future. He is certainly changing the way we deal with Islamic countries, because bu$h's way was a failure. You don't spread diplomacy with bombs and bullets.

stecz20
03-30-2009, 11:03 PM
None of the Obama family ever had any dealings with these fanatics, nor is the President going to have anything to do with them now or in the future. He is certainly changing the way we deal with Islamic countries, because bu$h's way was a failure. You don't spread diplomacy with bombs and bullets.

japan is doing alright, dont you think????

Offshoredrillin
03-30-2009, 11:09 PM
not saying he did, he wants to. I think the world now views us soft on terrorism. I don't think that Bush's way was a failure. We didnt get attacked after sept 11th. We will see if Bidens prediction comes true. I'm betting it will, I think this president will put the US in harms way with korea and afganhistan and pakistan.

planetwarmer
03-31-2009, 12:26 AM
:boxing_smiley:

Scarab KV
03-31-2009, 12:31 AM
:lurk5:

phragle
03-31-2009, 12:32 AM
japan is doing alright, dont you think????

doing all right?? they bust there butts to be more american than the americans

cuda
03-31-2009, 07:25 AM
doing all right?? they bust there butts to be more american than the americans
Do you think they would be busting their butts if they were still under the thumb of the emperor?

Maybe you can't spread dipolmacy with bombs and bullets, but anyone that thinks you can't spread freedom without bomb and bullets, is either a fool, or Catmando, but that would be redundant.

catmando
03-31-2009, 11:18 PM
Do you think they would be busting their butts if they were still under the thumb of the emperor?

Maybe you can't spread dipolmacy with bombs and bullets, but anyone that thinks you can't spread freedom without bomb and bullets, is either a fool, or Catmando, but that would be redundant.Then tell me, FOOL, does Iraq have freedom?

EDIT: After six years, Iraq has had two elections, both won by Shiite sock puppets of bu$h. That's not democracy OR freedom. After eight years, Afghanistan still has the same sock puppet, installed by bu$h. Where's your freedom there?

rbhudelson
03-31-2009, 11:40 PM
Then tell me, FOOL, does Iraq have freedom?

yes cat, they do (now) have freedom - just not tranquility.