PDA

View Full Version : Pelosi’s Approval Rating Takes Major Hit

Tommy Gun
03-28-2009, 11:28 AM
Friday, March 27, 2009 12:54 PM

By: David A. Patten

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s popularity has fallen to a new low for the year, with 60 percent of likely voters now viewing her unfavorably according to a Rasmussen Reports poll released Friday.

Even worse news for the California Democrat: A whopping 42 percent characterize her job performance as “very unfavorable.”

The trend looks bad for Pelosi as well. Just two weeks ago, 53 percent of those surveyed viewed Pelosi somewhat or very unfavorably, and her “very unfavorable” rating was 36 percent. A 7 point favorability decline in two weeks suggests Pelosi’s popularity is in a serious tailspin.

This biotch tops the list of those that need to be run out of DC. Reid is second in line.

Sen. Majority Leader Harry Reid is also suffering from weak poll numbers. Of the 1,000 likely voters Rasmussen polled March 24 and 25, some 45 percent rated Reid unfavorably, compared to 23 percent who gave him a favorable assessment.

Even among Democrats, the popularity of both Reid and Pelosi is sinking. A growing number of Democrats are now critical of their performance.

In the past two weeks, Pelosi’s favorability among Democrats has dropped from 65 percent to 57 percent.

Reid’s favorable rating among Democrats has also taken a serious dip, from 51 percent two weeks ago to 43 percent in the survey released Friday.

Ratickle
03-28-2009, 12:11 PM
Friday, March 27, 2009 12:54 PM

By: David A. Patten

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s popularity has fallen to a new low for the year, with 60 percent of likely voters now viewing her unfavorably according to a Rasmussen Reports poll released Friday.

Even worse news for the California Democrat: A whopping 42 percent characterize her job performance as “very unfavorable.”

The trend looks bad for Pelosi as well. Just two weeks ago, 53 percent of those surveyed viewed Pelosi somewhat or very unfavorably, and her “very unfavorable” rating was 36 percent. A 7 point favorability decline in two weeks suggests Pelosi’s popularity is in a serious tailspin.

This biotch tops the list of those that need to be run out of DC. Reid is second in line.

Sen. Majority Leader Harry Reid is also suffering from weak poll numbers. Of the 1,000 likely voters Rasmussen polled March 24 and 25, some 45 percent rated Reid unfavorably, compared to 23 percent who gave him a favorable assessment.

Even among Democrats, the popularity of both Reid and Pelosi is sinking. A growing number of Democrats are now critical of their performance.

In the past two weeks, Pelosi’s favorability among Democrats has dropped from 65 percent to 57 percent.

Reid’s favorable rating among Democrats has also taken a serious dip, from 51 percent two weeks ago to 43 percent in the survey released Friday.

Her popularity in my house is ZERO!!!!!

rbhudelson
03-28-2009, 03:33 PM
She is a disgrace to professional women everywhere - and with me, it has nothing to do with her political views.

Tony
03-28-2009, 04:29 PM
I Ha...owe nevermind.

fund razor
03-28-2009, 04:43 PM
I Ha...owe nevermind.

Exactly. :(

cigdaze
03-30-2009, 01:00 PM
Say it...you know you want to...DFC!
:D

Tony
03-30-2009, 01:08 PM
ok, I fuking hate that ****!

Wrinkleface
03-30-2009, 01:10 PM
I Ha...owe nevermind.

Dude, U want to do her & ya know it!!!!!!!:26::seeya:

Tony
03-30-2009, 01:35 PM
I wouldnt even nail that ugly b!tch with George's dick.

Wrinkleface
03-30-2009, 01:39 PM
I wouldnt even nail that ugly b!tch with George's dick.

:eek:

Sea-Dated
03-30-2009, 02:33 PM
I wish she would take a hit along with her approval rating....