PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday funny

45Sonic
03-24-2009, 07:07 AM
An illegal immigrant picks up a hooker.

'Hey, how much you charge for da hour, sister?' he asks.

'$100,' she replies.

In broken English he says 'Do you do Immigrant Style?'

'No' she says.

'I pay you $200 to do Immigrant Style.'

'No', she says, not knowing what Immigrant Style is.

'I pay you $300.'

'No', she says.

'I pay you $400.'

'No', she says.

So finally he says, 'OK, I pay $1,000 to do Immigrant Style.'

She thinks, 'Well, I've been in the game for over 10 years now. I've had every kind of request from weirdos from every part of the world. How bad could Immigrant Style be?''.

So she agrees and has sex with him. Finally, after several hours, they finish. Exhausted, the hooker turns to him and says, 'Hey, I was expecting something perverted and disgusting. But that was good. So what exactly is 'Immigrant Style?'

The illegal immigrant replies, 'You send bill to Government.'

MattBMiller
03-24-2009, 07:38 AM
Good One!:26:

Sea-Dated
03-24-2009, 09:05 AM
Nice

:rofl::rofl:

LaughingCat
03-24-2009, 10:25 AM
I'm calling BS. That immigrant knew too much english.

:rofl:

Wrinkleface
03-24-2009, 10:30 AM
Sad:( but GOOD!!!!!!!!!:26:

Perlmudder
03-24-2009, 10:44 AM
ahhh snap!

phragle
03-24-2009, 10:48 AM
hahahaha I remember watching the news when I was back in cali.... cops busted these guys in oceanside and fallbrook, they had illigal immigrant hookers, they would set up in feilds in a tent, then all the IA farmworkers would get a crack at them for $10 a piece..news said there would be a line of over 100 patiently waiting there turn with 10 dollars in hand. can you imagine what it would take to make a grand? worse..imagine being Mr. illegal alien farm worker guy number #264 and slipping, then falling on you as in the puddle as you walk thru the tent door.. ewwwwwwwwwww

Wrinkleface
03-24-2009, 11:01 AM
hahahaha I remember watching the news when I was back in cali.... cops busted these guys in oceanside and fallbrook, they had illigal immigrant hookers, they would set up in feilds in a tent, then all the IA farmworkers would get a crack at them for $10 a piece..news said there would be a line of over 100 patiently waiting there turn with 10 dollars in hand. can you imagine what it would take to make a grand? worse..imagine being Mr. illegal alien farm worker guy number #264 and slipping, then falling on you as in the puddle as you walk thru the tent door.. ewwwwwwwwwww

The rest of my life w/o that Dude, I could have gone the rest of my life>>>>>>>>>>>>:beatdeadhorse5: