PDA

View Full Version : Hey Sunkin Do you remember this

BY U BOY
03-22-2009, 01:37 AM
John- you may notice that I'm on here under my real name and I'm very easy to find. If you'd care to, that'll be fine by me.

Now go back to eating paint chips and fingering your sister.

I just read that whole thread again I wish we could move it here..What a CLASSIC:rofl:

MacGyver
03-22-2009, 08:05 AM
POTW material, if we still had it.

Ratickle
03-22-2009, 08:24 AM
John- you may notice that I'm on here under my real name and I'm very easy to find. If you'd care to, that'll be fine by me.

Now go back to eating paint chips and fingering your sister.

I just read that whole thread again I wish we could move it here..What a CLASSIC:rofl:

Troublemaker.....:sifone::rofl::sifone::rofl::sifone:

phragle
03-22-2009, 09:45 AM
Too be honest, one of the main reasons I came here from there was not that partucular thread, but those types of threads. There is outing a thief (like I know not to buy boats from LDD and parts from Trick) then there is the vile personal attacks that were going on over there. I enjoy bustin balls on here as much as the next guy, but what itsn't and hopefully what won't ever be here is the pack animal mentality of a bunch guys trying to outdo each other to win some kind of vile Insult Of The Week contest while thumping thier chests and grunting. It's one thing to be angry at being wronged and warn your friends about an individual, it another to make a forum into a hostile environment.

Bobcat
03-22-2009, 09:46 AM
"just to let you know Chris Sunkin is a nobody to me, maybe he is your idol, if i need a chipper my brother in law ownes a tree service and i would like to put you in it"

could be my new sig line

BY U BOY
03-22-2009, 05:52 PM
Too be honest, one of the main reasons I came here from there was not that partucular thread, but those types of threads. There is outing a thief (like I know not to buy boats from LDD and parts from Trick) then there is the vile personal attacks that were going on over there. I enjoy bustin balls on here as much as the next guy, but what itsn't and hopefully what won't ever be here is the pack animal mentality of a bunch guys trying to outdo each other to win some kind of vile Insult Of The Week contest while thumping thier chests and grunting. It's one thing to be angry at being wronged and warn your friends about an individual, it another to make a forum into a hostile environment.

I wasn't bring it up to start trouble,I was just getting more info on 28's and came across this thread again and thought it was pretty funny. No harm meant.

Ratickle
03-22-2009, 06:15 PM
I wasn't bring it up to start trouble,I was just getting more info on 28's and came across this thread again and thought it was pretty funny. No harm meant.

We know, that wouldn't be allowed here. It was pretty funny, reminds me of why I used to be intimidated as to what I posted over there. Some really good offshore guys wouldn't even participate at all.

Bobcat
03-22-2009, 10:26 PM
***s

Ratickle
03-22-2009, 10:37 PM
***s

Not sure what you are trying to say.

Chris
03-23-2009, 08:17 AM
Johjn John was maybe the biggest tool ever to find OSO. The guy took insult at everything- regardless if it was criticism or compliment. And he really got roughed up for it.

There was never a better example of a guy getting everything he asked for.