PDA

View Full Version : Friday funny

45Sonic
03-20-2009, 07:14 AM
The World Is Nuts

In Lebanon , men are legally allowed to have sex with animals, but the animals must be female. Having sexual relations with a male animal is punishable by death.

*(No comment necessary.)*

Muslims are banned from looking at the genitals of a corpse.. This also applies to undertakers. The sex organs of the deceased must be covered with a brick or piece of wood at all times.

*(A brick?)*

In Hong Kong , a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her adulterous husband, but may only do so with her bare hands. The husband's illicit lover, on the other hand, may be killed in any manner desired.

*(Ah! Justice!)*

Topless saleswomen are legal in Liverpool , England - but only in tropical fish stores.
*(But of course!)*

In Cali , Colombia , a woman may only have sex with her husband, and the first time this happens, her mother must be in the room to witness the act.

*(NO!)*

In Santa Cruz , Bolivia , it is illegal for a man to have sex with a woman and her daughter at the same time.
*(I presume this was a big enough problem that they had to pass this law?)*

In Maryland , it is illegal to sell condoms from vending machines with one exception: Prophylactics may be dispensed from a vending machine only 'in places where alcoholic beverages are sold for consumption on the premises.'

*(Is this a great country or what?)*

Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
*(Who volunteers for these tests?)*

In Bahrain , a male doctor may legally examine a woman, but is prohibited from looking directly at her during the examination. He may only see her reflection in a mirror.

*(Does she look different reversed?)*

The ant can lift 50 times its own weight, can pull 30 times its own weight and always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.

*(From drinking little airline bottles of???)*

Butterflies taste with their feet.
*(Ah, geez. I hope they don't ever step in poop.)*

The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation.
*(Much worse than 'going blind!')*

An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
*(I know some people like that.)*

Starfish don't have brains.
*(I know some people like that, too.)*

And, the best for last?

Certain Sea Turtles can breathe through their butts.
*(And I thought I had bad breath in the morning!)*

rschap1
03-20-2009, 07:20 AM
I feel much "smarter" now!! Thanks

Bobcat
03-20-2009, 08:00 AM
I have been exhaling through my butt for years, just did it now( stinky, kind of a sulphur hard-boiled egg thing going on):ack2::ack2:

Perlmudder
03-20-2009, 08:44 AM
hahaha

Boss252
03-20-2009, 08:49 AM
I have been exhaling through my butt for years, just did it now( stinky, kind of a sulphur hard-boiled egg thing going on):ack2::ack2:

Thanks for sharing Bob :ack2:

Ratickle
03-20-2009, 08:51 AM

He can also talk out his azz....:sifone:

Ratickle
03-20-2009, 08:53 AM
The World Is Nuts

In Cali , Colombia , a woman may only have sex with her husband, and the first time this happens, her mother must be in the room to witness the act.

In Santa Cruz , Bolivia , it is illegal for a man to have sex with a woman and her daughter at the same time.
*(I presume this was a big enough problem that they had to pass this law?)*

Could be a problem for immigrants from Cali to Santa Cruz......:ack2:

Sea-Dated
03-20-2009, 09:52 AM
The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation.
(Much worse than 'going blind!')*

Which head gets chopped off? :eek::eek::eek:

Ratickle
03-20-2009, 09:56 AM
Which head gets chopped off? :eek::eek::eek:

Criminals choice?